• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Event For Series S/X Leaks Online.

kyoji

No it's not. It's zero interest and almost a no brainier. Even if you can afford to buy it outright, why not spread that financial impact across 2 years instead of all at once?

Even though I will probably buy it outright and would have no issue doing so, I will probably explore this as an option.
I'm all for more options to pay for something but why open a line of credit when you dont have to? or does this not run a credit check to see if one qualifies? If its based on a credit check this is a disaster waiting to happen for people who are bad with or cannot manage money. Always best to buy something out right if you can. Paying a cell phone bill on time is probably one of the single most gotcha situations for people starting a record of bad credit line.

-Arcadia-

Banned
Incredible. A near half-hour livestream for what the leak condensed down to a tweet or two.

What a bore this would have been to watch (a few impressions here seem to bare that out), even slightly hurting the product. These companies will never get it. We don’t want a 1 to 30 ratio of fluff to excitement, or hours of dancing around a subject before getting to the point.

Keihart

The fake interview format it's like listening to a pitch in a work meeting without anyone making any interesting questions out of fear.

FMX

Honesty brothers and sisters, do you all really believe that this "leak" wasn't planned and controlled. Nothing was leaked at all. This was planned all along.

Top Bottom