• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Games Showcase 2024 + Call of Duty Direct | Official Neogaf |OT|

Are you hyped for the event?

• Yes

Votes: 143 48.1%
  • No

Votes: 49 16.5%
  • Neither, but i will watch it for the new games

Votes: 105 35.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The 4chan leak said November

Screenshot-20240606-230851-com-sec-android-app-sbrowser.jpg
When did that leak happen?

ManaByte

Rage Bait Youtuber
Interesting. It has only first party but I guess the leak might be coming from Xbox side (if it is true). Though I guess instead of Lost Odyssey there will be Blue Dragon instead.

They only put the Blue Dragon theme up due to Toriyama's death, not to hint at a remaster.

They only put the Blue Dragon theme up due to Toriyama's death, not to hint at a remaster.
Every leaker and commentator from Jez or Nick mentioned Blue Dragon remaster so I think it is coming. It would make sense though considering the rumors of Fantasian coming to Switch - would mean that Mistwalker is coming back to console platforms.

Last edited:

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Every leaker and commentator from Jez or Nick mentioned Blue Dragon remaster so I think it is coming. It would make sense though considering the rumors of Fantasian coming to Switch - would mean that Mistwalker is coming back to console platforms.
The leaker types have said vague things like 'fans of Xbox 360 era jrpg's will be excited', they haven't mentioned a game by name.

If something's happening, I would reckon (and like0 it for both Lost Odyssey and Blue Dragon to be involved, personally. LO is an amazing JRPG.

Mr.ODST

That and Losty Odyseey would literally be the perfect JRPG section for MS, both are legendary titles

RavenSan

Off-Site Inflammatory Member
If there's a Lost Odyssey remake/remaster announced, I will need to see a doctor immediately because I will in fact have an erection that lasts more than four hours.

clarky

Gold Member
Nice work Draugoth Draugoth .

I think you're setting Gaf up for disappointment statng that list is "confirmed titles" though.
Its is just semi leaks and rumors no?

Last edited:

Humdinger

I'm looking forward to seeing/hearing more about Fable, Avowed, and Indiana Jones.

I'm also interested in hearing Phil speak on "the state of the Xbox." I'm sure it will all be PR fluff, with little or no mention of multiplatform efforts, but I'm still curious what he'll say. He's been under wraps for months.

clarky

Gold Member
I'm looking forward to seeing/hearing more about Fable, Avowed, and Indiana Jones.

I'm also interested in hearing Phil speak on "the state of the Xbox." I'm sure it will all be PR fluff, with little or no mention of multiplatform efforts, but I'm still curious what he'll say. He's been under wraps for months.

Hopefully he pops out at the end to announce hes been pumped , P45 in hand.

10/10 show right there

Last edited:

Clear

CliffyB's Cock Holster
No need to move goalposts when the other team didn't bother to show up!

Which is the weird situation we have now where Sony have literally done nothing but keep to their regularly scheduled State Of Play.

Top Bottom