• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Games Showcase 2024 + Call of Duty Direct | Official Neogaf |OT|

Are you hyped for the event?

• Yes

Votes: 143 48.1%
  • No

Votes: 49 16.5%
  • Neither, but i will watch it for the new games

Votes: 105 35.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CherryFalls

Can't wait

am-i-the-only-one-who-doesnt-hate-the-new-hero-model-shown-v0-h6c6iaikgu1c1.jpg

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
I'm hoping for some perfect dark and that's it's actually good. I'd love a surprise conker announcement. I'm going to will that into existence damnit

Last edited:

clarky

Gold Member
343i will be there? Probably announcing more crappy cosmetics you can buy in Infinite 🤣
No chance. Considering they got completely blanked last year when they had a big update for infinite around the corner, you can safely say they'll be missing again this year.

jwaxeman

How can you earn so much, yet take so little care of yourself?
People are too hard on Aaron. He has an impossible job. If he worked for Sony everyone would love him because he’d be able to post about how great PS5 is and how well the brand is doing and people would believe him. And honestly Sony would have a stronger social game. Instead he’s working for Xbox, the last place machine. His job is to hype a product nobody wants. Shitting on Aaron is like shitting on the guy trying to sell Sketchers to 17-year-olds. It’s a brutal job but someone has to do it.

Last edited:

clarky

Gold Member
People are too hard on Aaron. He has an impossible job. If he worked for Sony everyone would love him because he’d be able to post about how great PS5 is and how well the brand is doing and people would believe him. And honestly Sony would have a stronger social game. Instead he’s working for Xbox, the last place machine. His job is to hype a product nobody wants. Shitting on Aaron is like shitting on the guy trying to sell Sketchers to 17-year-olds. It’s a brutal job but someone has to do it.
Yeah.....no. The guy is a baffoon if he worked at Tesla and cutting edge batteries or some shit he'd still be a twat.

ManaByte

Rage Bait Youtuber
Give me 1vs100 cowards
Such an easy win. Go knows why this is not a thing.
100+ billion dollars in acquisitions... but not enough money to buy the rights for this.

VAVA Mk2

No chance. Considering they got completely blanked last year when they had a big update for infinite around the corner, you can safely say they'll be missing again this year.
The OP post lists them as confirmed being there...

Three

People were shitting on him during the 360 too because of his personality. He made and continues to make often incorrect fanboy tweets all the time and hangs around those types of people.

Top Bottom