• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Games Showcase 2024 + Call of Duty Direct | Official Neogaf |OT|

Are you hyped for the event?

• Yes

Votes: 143 48.1%
  • No

Votes: 49 16.5%
  • Neither, but i will watch it for the new games

Votes: 105 35.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Topher

Gold Member
hope to see hifi rush 2

Rumors say that one is PS5 exclusive

Run Away Nuclear Bomb GIF by Identity

too soon?

I'd say that's a dodged bullet looking at what happened to it.

Why when they could have developed it with one of their own studios or used a third party? He knew the game was highly revered by Xbox fans.

Imagine if they had something like that ready for the launch window of Series X instead solely relying on Halo as their big game?

Last edited:
Hard to be excited knowing most games will still be a year or more away. If there's actual gameplay and a release date then yeah that's awesome. But the gameplay I've seen from a few like Indiana Jones and Avowed did not excite me. Gimmie the games.

clarky

Gold Member
Hard to be excited knowing most games will still be a year or more away. If there's actual gameplay and a release date then yeah that's awesome. But the gameplay I've seen from a few like Indiana Jones and Avowed did not excite me. Gimmie the games.
There's loads on that rumoured list that "due" before the end of the year.

Honest, Phil told me so.

Just_one

Asobo are the guys from the plague tale games isnt it? Curious to see whats next for them

Also...are we getting anything from capcom here or in the next couple days? I wanna see resident evil 9, the remake of 1 and code veronica dammit

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
My Gamepass sub has been expired for three months now. I have low expectations that Microsoft will show anything worth resubscribing for.

Mr Moose

Asobo are the guys from the plague tale games isnt it? Curious to see whats next for them

Also...are we getting anything from capcom here or in the next couple days? I wanna see resident evil 9, the remake of 1 and code veronica dammit
It'll be a new Flight Sim probably.

simpatico

Going to mow the lawn. I expect gameplay from a gritty Gears of War reboot (with original cast) when I return. If any of the new characters are in the game or even mentioned I'm going to be sorely disappointed. Fingers crossed for Avowed color grading and voice acting tonal changes too.

Last edited:

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?

Surprisingly, they're also the guys who make Flight Sim.

Top Bottom