• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Has "So Many Games" It's Having Trouble Scheduling Releases, Says Matt Booty

Status
Not open for further replies.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman
mod edit: the quote is unsourced on the article link provided by OP. If it's sourced correctly then we can reopen the thread but we're going to leave the dualshockers comment section to host the bait wars.

The Dualshockers team was able to witness the event live, and Matt Booty made quite an interesting comment during the event. He added that Xbox has a plethora of games in-store, which is making it quite difficult for them to plan releases and they are having some trouble due to that. He further adds that all their teams have been working extremely hard, and appreciate the support from fans all across the globe. Considering the number of games that was shown in the showcase itself, the next year does indeed look quite packed for Xbox, and could be very exciting for Xbox fans.

Last edited by a moderator:

reksveks

Not going to go down well.

I would like to see the actual quote though

PS if he has said exactly that, I can 100% understand the frustration of some gamers (personally still my chunk of value and some)

Last edited:

Hobbygaming

has been asked to post in 'Grounded' mode.
Waiting GIF

RPS37

I believe him, I'm sure they are having problems scheduling 2022 games 🤦‍♂️
Oh god I think i get the quote now.
They have to wait for all these games to finally be ready and when they finally are ready they’re all going to be ready at the same time. Hah

Orbital2060

I can imagine how it will be tough in the next few years to line a bunch of AAA games up and have them all hit well in the market/audience, as day 1 on game pass. There will most likely be a new AAA game every three months or so, but even that may be too slow now with all of the studiios they got.

Last edited:

Gojiira

Just sounds like more excuses trying to justify how poor their lineup is.
Too many games? Is that a joke?
Too many on gamepass pushing the narrative sure. But too many games? No MS have a quantity over quality problem.

Leyasu

Banned
He must be taking about next year and onwards. Having starfield and redfall slip must have had an impact on what was planned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom