• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xenoblade Chronicles 3 Future Redeemed |OT| It's Rey....umm I mean Rex Time!

Without spoilers, i just started my first playthrough for xc3, just thought the first weird alien thing but was wondering does noah as a character get better? Its weird going from rex that never shuts up to noah that says nothing, so far he seems the worst protagonist

Unfortunately Noah lacks a bit in the personality department, and that doesn't change much as the game goes on. The overall blandness of the main cast of heroes AND villains is probably my biggest complaint with XC3, though at least Lanz and Eunie manage to liven things up a bit.

Ulysses 31

Surprised Danjin44 is not all over this :messenger_winking_tongue:

81vGanFOcpL._SL1500_.jpg

Not a survey, a market analysis.
The problem with the Xeno-franchise is it's shattered between Nintendo, SE and BN. A remaster would be easy to do, splitting money is the real problem here.

There's also the matter of how to address the major problems present in the earlier games so that they would be appealing to a modern audience. Xenogears is plainly unfinished, and the production quality across the Xenosaga trilogy is wildly inconsistent. I'm about halfway through a replay of the latter....I had forgotten how much of a mess that second game is.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Amiibos came today. Super annoyed neither have their signature marks.
i got mine when I picking up Another Code, I had no idea the Amiibo was releasing today, thankfully I was able to grab one without pre-order.

Last edited:
Top Bottom