• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014/15 UEFA Champions League Final |OT| Juve vs Barca

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cristiano?

0qtnKG0.gif

tim.mbp

Hope Fox has a bite cam that follows Suarez around. I await the countless replays of the Chiellini incident before, during, and after the game.

Unkle

With Barcelona's front line in this sort of phenomenal form it's hard to see them not clinching it. That said, Juventus are a wonderfully balanced side and it's a final so anything's possible.

Dinokill

Juve's back is not going to allow what Bilbao did yesterday. Chiellini will break Messi in half.

Fuck Farsa and everything they stand for. Fuck them hard.

FootballFan

Tremendous season for both teams regardless what happens in the final.

Both playing for the treble, will be a tense game.

Triplete 2.0 please.

Visca el Barça

Unkle

It's quite amazing, in the last five years three teams have won the treble, whereas only eight teams have won it in history.

Kristian

Damn I would love to see Buffon win the UCL.
Damn I love Pirlo.

Fuck. I am Barca fan.

Hope it's a good game and Leo does something magical :)

(also hope that we manage to close deal with Pogba while in Berlin ;D)

Skii

Two largely abhorrent clubs for different reasons. But even then, I hope Barca trounce Juventus. Serie A is an awful league and we can't have one of them winning the Champions League.

Osaka15

Banned
I was surprised by the few mention of the greatest footballer of all time in the first page. Messi is going to rip Juventus apart.

Firemind

Serie A is a joke though. Just look at Inter, AC Milan and Parma. Juventus still holding onto the two stripped championships. :lol

Askani

It's fate! Team of destiny! They're going to do it for Michael! Give Juve the trophy now!

WashingtonPost said:
Italian boy wakes up from month-long coma, asks if Juventus is still alive in Champions League

Last week, a 14-year-old Italian boy woke up from a four-week coma after he spent a significant time underwater. The boy, named by Italian media only as “Michael,” jumped from a bridge near Milan into a canal that was only 6.5 feet deep, and it took rescuers 42 minutes to find him in the murky water.

Amazingly, doctors say Michael is showing no signs of brain damage, even though his heart stopped beating during his lengthy stay underwater. And in fact, his mental capabilities are so good that one of the first things Michael wanted to know upon his awakening was if Juventus was still alive in the Champions League.

More at link: http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...still-alive-in-champions-league/?tid=sm_tw_ps

LeleSocho

Banned
La Liga is arguably the best league in the world LOL. Aside from Juventus, not a single Serie A team would make the top 4 in Spain.

You can't seriously think Serie A is better than La Liga?!

Premier League is the best league right now, every year it's a race with 5-6 potential winners.
Liga is a 2 way competition, Barcelona and Real with their own mini league with 99 bajillion goals and points then all the others behind left in the dust with their "normal people" league.
In Serie A while the last 4 years Juve destroyed everyone else is much much more interesting to watch.

Worst league really is a tough match between Ligue 1 and la Liga.

Addi

Rooting for Juventus, even though Barca probably is going to win, I want to see Pogba take the next step and become a god.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom