• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EA Sports predicts Argentina to win 2022 World Cup( been correct since 2010)

feynoob

Banned
Mbappe goated
Messi goated
Martinez was there when it counts
Lloris shat the bed

Congrats to Argentina but Mbappe was that COD player who scored 49 kills and 0 death in a 49-50 loss.
Mbappe almost scored a screamer. Sadly he was little bit front and kolo couldn't hit it either.

Makes no sense when you consider this game is not realistic at all.
that's what i thought but they must but running it on some other kind of simulation other than what "FIFA 23" is using

it doesn't need to run on the game engine but think about it...they have so much information on clubs and players so they are best placed to run a sim. other than FIFA themselves who would have that kind of data? SEGA (football manager)? lol

Last edited:
France kinda got screwed. That first penalty was ridiculously soft. You don't want to see shit like that in a world cup final.

Last edited:

Airbus Jr

Banned
I doubt it.
Max Verstappen Win GIF by Formula 1

nikos

I was going to place a bet before the World Cup started, based solely on this, but I couldn't get myself to bet in Argentina's favor.

Ilpalazzo

Oh wow, congrats then.
Here's a million pesos for you then. Go celebrate!

US_one_dollar_bill%2C_obverse%2C_series_2009.jpg
There is a saying in Argentina: Money and fear is something we never had.

You really don't know our people if you think that is something it could hurt somebody.

Maybe you can try to avoid mass shooting at history class to know better and start playing more football if you want to be WC champions some time in history instead of rooting for a country that is not even in your same continent.

Until next WC we're the best of the world, go make some lemonade.
Bye
🇦🇷
🌟🌟🌟

SlimeGooGoo

Party Gooper
There is a saying in Argentina: Money and fear is something we never had.

You really don't know our people if you think that is something it could hurt somebody.

Maybe you can try to avoid mass shooting at history class to know better and start playing more football if you want to be WC champions some time in history instead of rooting for a country that is not even in your same continent.

Until next WC we're the best of the world, go make some lemonade.
Bye
🇦🇷
🌟🌟🌟
You're right boludo, go and celebrate. For the next 4 years you're on the top of the world.

Lunch Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Ozzie666

Pretty crazy streak for sure, even if it's not realistic football anymore. Also, penalty kicks are a terrible way to end a team sport. Never understood the love for them and why they are so defended. Anyhow, off topic, but that was a great game for all fans especially casual. 6 goals scored and a crowning achievement for a legend.

EA sports cover jinx and World Cup predictor.

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
I had £10 on them at 7/1, bit gutted I took it off after their embarrassing Saudi Arabia loss, but ehh, what can you do.

Cyberpunkd

Too bad a World Cup is not going to fix Argentina's shit economy, right?

Melissa Villasenor Oops GIF by Saturday Night Live
Yeah, I got curious and looked into their economy since someone pointed out the inflation is at 100%...

You know what? Keep the World Cup, I will keep the French economy.

Last edited:
Top Bottom