• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014/15 UEFA Champions League Final |OT| Juve vs Barca

Status
Not open for further replies.

maty

CG2LcxmW8AA03Ld.jpg:large

argentine media lolol

not today

I mean in Uruguay we're gettin headlines that are basically "Barca wins, heoric match crucial goal by Suarez" and shit but that's... true

OK, we get it. Uruguay is the best. And you hate people here. Sorry if I get you the wrong way but this is not the first time you speak bad of something related to us (at least how I read some of your previous posts)

Not that Argentine media is any good but there is nothing wrong with the headline. If Juve had won then it would have said Tevez's Juventus won the CL. Also a lot of people don't even care if Barcelona or Juventus wins (why would they) so how you do get their attention, mention the most popular player and figure in our country.

I'm sure newspapers in Brazil will talk about Neymar and there is nothing wrong with that

I mean I like Suarez, he played a great match with Juve defenders fouling him everytime they could and could possibly have been MOTM had he scored some of the other chances he had but that headline is not worth commenting on.

Drifters

Just came to post 'Fuck Barca' and move on. I really wish Juve played with more pace than they did but that had their chances. Messi has got to leave LA Liga if he wants to continue his development, I can't help but think he knows that after this game.

Pranay

Just came to post 'Fuck Barca' and move on. I really wish Juve played with more pace than they did but that had their chances. Messi has got to leave LA Liga if he wants to continue his development, I can't help but think he knows that after this game.

What?

Messi has become a better player this year. He has became more dangerous then ever before. Even though he scores less then before but his overall game is just so good.

Even when he is marked out by 2-3 players, he still creates chances for others or makes an
impact like the second
goal
He plays as a winger, forward and even a midfielder and excels at all three fronts.

Who comes close to him? Ronaldo? Who has became a total poacher. 88% of ronaldogoals has been inside 15 yrd box and
tap ins

tim.mbp

Come to the MLS and step your game up Messi!

Business

not today

I mean in Uruguay we're gettin headlines that are basically "Barca wins, heoric match crucial goal by Suarez" and shit but that's... true

I disagree I think Messi was more influential than Suarez. Suarez scores the second but Messi basically creates the goal with an amazing run and shot. Messi also starts the first goal by opening the ball for Alba. Don't get me wrong I think Suarez is the best 9 in the world and we couldn't signed a better striker this season, but Messi is our most decisive in player pretty much every game and yesterday too.

edit: Messi also launches Neymar for the third but ok it's not at the level of quality of his intervention on the first. Basically it's very rare to watch Barça score this season and don't see a crucial involvent of Messi in the action, versus Juve it happened again in all goals.

Just shows how pathetic is La Liga. Thanks to that Barca/RM can focus their efforts on Champions League.

Don't post if you don't know what you're talking about. The EPL, Bundesliga and Serie A all finished way before La Liga (they all had runaway winners since basically the season started). Barca and RM did not just focus on the CL given the La Liga title went down to the ropes for them. They had very tough matches during the final stages of the CL.

There were also a few teams (as there always is) that took on and beat RM and Barca in La Liga. Atletico have beat Madrid several times and practically destroyed them with 4 goals in one match earlier this season. RM have an absymal win ratio of the title for the past several years and it's only last year that Atletico won. Most of the other Spanish teams have made it into the Europa League with huge amounts of success and the league now has like 5 teams in the CL.

But I'm sure watching Chelsea runaway with the league title and then getting knocked out in an early round against 10 men is more exciting and speaks more to the merits of the EPL.

I love football, but I seriously cannot wait for both Messi and Ronaldo to retire or move to the middle east or the US or China or whatever so the television commentators here can stop having orgasms every time Barcelona or Real Madrid plays or Messi gets the ball. Its getting really annoying.

Beefy

I love football, but I seriously cannot wait for both Messi and Ronaldo to retire or move to the middle east or the US or China or whatever so the television commentators here can stop having orgasms every time Barcelona or Real Madrid plays or Messi gets the ball. Its getting really annoying.

Probably got 3 or 4 years with Ronaldo, then around 5 to 7 with Messi.

Jokab

Yeah getting to watch the two perhaps best players to ever grace the sport sure is annoying.

At least Messi and Ronaldo are great players.

It's really bad if there is a hype about players like Beckham or Rooney who are above average on an international scale at best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom