• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015/2016 UEFA Champions League Final |OT| Real Madrid vs Atletico de Madrid

Status
Not open for further replies.

gerudoman

I'm pretty optimistic, I don't know of that will change tomorrow. We better win or it's going to be really tough to live in Madrid the next weeks lol.

JoeNut

what a great weekend of football we're gonna have.

I'm gonna hope Athletico win, think it'll be tight like it was a few years ago.

babuchy

In the last 5 years with El Cholo they have gone from being a tough team but second-tier to become a world top, having won a Europa League, La Liga, Spanish Cup, two Supercup (an Spanish and an European) and reaching two Champiosn League finals. Although I don't like his play style, no doubt Atletico deserve to win the Champions ... Also, I prefer to win the Champions League any team other than Real Madrid.

Força Barça & AUPA ATLETI!!!!!

Apparently Madrid have contacted Unai Emery over replacing Zidane. What is Perez snorting and where can I get some? This is too much even for him.

Tubie

Pls Benz be your best self tomorrow plsssss.

This is an odd thing to say as a Madridista, but I think I'll get over an Atletico win pretty quick.

Would be the 3rd ever La Liga team to win it, and it's nice to see that organization bounce back from going down to Segunda in 1999 and not coming back to Primera till 2002. After that they weren't even able to beat Madrid till Simeone became manager.

Syder

Qu6KneJ.jpg

Gonna have to go with Atléti on this one.

Two teams that everybody dislikes. If they both could lose but Ronaldo win somehow would be wonderful.

Fuck Madrid. Let's go Ronaldo.

Chocolate & Vanilla

Fuck Strawberry
Like with all Champion's League finals I choose to support the team with the fewest cunts.

Well after much consideration and back and forths I can confirm that by a narrow margin, Atletico appear to be less full of cunts than Real.

Go Atleti!

Edit: Mark Battenburg is clearly going to make this game all about himself, just like the FA Cup final. He wants that Euro 2016 final slot so badly.

elfinke

Going to be fucking freezing at 5am tomorrow, but a chance to watch CR7 live is not easily passed up so awake I will be.

Beyond watching Ronnie, I don't care what happens tomorrow.

Like with all Champion's League finals I choose to support the team with the fewest cunts.

Well after much consideration and back and forths I can confirm that by a narrow margin, Atletico appear to be less full of cunts than Real.

Go Atleti!

Edit: Mark Battenburg is clearly going to make this game all about himself, just like the FA Cup final. He wants that Euro 2016 final slot so badly.
You obv dont watch La Liga mate, Barca and Atleti are the definition of cunts

Chocolate & Vanilla

Fuck Strawberry
You obv dont watch La Liga mate, Barca and Atleti are the definition of cunts

No I do. Real has more than Atleti. Less than Barca ofc but more than Atleti.

Now if you want to total up each player's cuntyness into one team measurement, and then throw in managers as well then yes Atleti would be more cunty. But my approach is just based on total number of cunts and doesn't take into account individual levels of cuntyness. That puts Real above Atleti.

It's basic Cuntonomics.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
More importantly, I hope Sheffield Wednesday triumphs over Hull to return the first ever association-winning team in football history to the Premier League.

;)

Atletico are such a boring team to watch as a neutral. Madrid should play isco instead of casemiro; imo they need all the creativity they can get against a team that relies heavily on counters.

Now if you want to total up each player's cuntyness into one team measurement, and then throw in managers as well then yes Atleti would be more cunty. But my approach is just based on total number of cunts and doesn't take into account individual levels of cuntyness. That puts Real above Atleti.

It's basic Cuntonomics.
Pepe counts as 2 cunts, so yeah, but overall its a pretty non-cunty Real team this final imo
Atletico are such a boring team to watch as a neutral. Madrid should play isco instead of casemiro; imo they need all the creativity they can get against a team that relies heavily on counters.
Nah, fuken hate the sight of Isco, if they dont sell him this year i'm done done done (drake-style)

bjaelke

It's basic Cuntonomics.

You have to measure each player's individual cunt percentage to fully evaluate a team. And that still puts Halal Madrid ahead.

Uzzy

Not a chance in Hull.

Damn it, I knew that's the line I should have used.

You have to measure each player's individual cunt percentage to fully evaluate a team. And that still puts Halal Madrid ahead.

Do you take the managers cuntyness into account though? Maybe as a multiplicative effect?

Further, when are we going to see the cuntyness figure put into Football Manager?

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Do you take the managers cuntyness into account though? Maybe as a multiplicative effect?

I don't think it can be multiplicative. Ranieri has a 0 cunt score, so logically if it was multiplicative any team he managed would be 0 cunty, regardless of who you put on it. Even Ranieri can't manage that. I think it would be more like a power relationship.

Pachimari

Casemiro is key.

Pepe counts as 2 cunts, so yeah, but overall its a pretty non-cunty Real team this final imo

Nah, fuken hate the sight of Isco, if they dont sell him this year i'm done done done (drake-style)
Pepe is not a cunt. And nobody wanna see Isco leave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom