• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015/2016 UEFA Champions League Final |OT| Real Madrid vs Atletico de Madrid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brinbe

I vividly remember when we went to pens against Chelsea back in 08 in Moscow. Fond memories now, but the pressure was insane. Thank god for VDS <3

Unconfirmed Member
Fair enough. I come from a non-football family/background and have never really picked up the knack of consistently supporting a team anyway; I always feel slightly fraudulent trying to attach myself too strongly to anyone. Usually I back teams that perform well on the underdog to cunt ratio.
Just pick your local club!

The emotional investment in your club makes football that much more enjoyable (when they win of course!)

la_briola

ronaldo freekicks <3

Ikj3i30.gif

MrS

Banned
Cannot hate on Middlesbrough due to the glorious Ravanelli and Juninho combo
What a time to be alive
.how the fuck did we go down that season? Mismanagement, that's how.

I vividly remember when we went to pens against Chelsea back in 08 in Moscow. Fond memories now, but the pressure was insane. Thank god for VDS <3
Was Terry's pen miss the most important pen miss of all time in your, or GAFs, opinion? It seems to me that it was.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Just pick your local club!

The emotional investment in your club makes football that much more enjoyable (when they win of course!)

I would but I'm never local anywhere for very long at the moment; I'm jumping around between universities and so on.

T-Rex.

Banned
Wtf was that header? Head it across the box m8

Edit: I love watching this Atletico team defend. Just when you think there's about to be a certain goal, BAM. Blocked by someone, anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom