• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2023 Console Screenshot Thread |OT| Crap, Crap, Mega Crap, I'll Give Ya 200 Bucks for All of Them

Status
Not open for further replies.

rofif

Banned
Gran Turismo 7 ° PS5

53115938249_8e817cf083_o.png

53115144962_662156589e_o.png
that 2nd shot almost looks like real photo. It's almost TOO good looking you know

Con-Z-epT

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!
that 2nd shot almost looks like real photo. It's almost TOO good looking you know
The photo mode GT7 is one of, if not the best i have ever used. From stylized to hyperrealism there are so many possibilities and it's all fairly intuitive. However it's the incredible lighting and the insanely detailed car models that make this possible in the first place.

rofif

Banned
Ghostwire: Tokyo XSX Photomode

1692335014-08-08-2023-18-28-01-jrbxcg4p-resultat.jpg

1692335016-11-08-2023-08-35-38-vg1nromf-resultat.jpg
2nd shot looks insane.
Is this game actually good? I have it on my shelf. I got it few months ago for 20$ new.
I love Evil Within 2 so much, finished it 3times. (hated 1st one).
I could play this on my pc, probably will run better. Now ps5 supports vrr, so the stupid modes this game have should be ok on console

Sebmugi

2nd shot looks insane.
Is this game actually good? I have it on my shelf. I got it few months ago for 20$ new.
I love Evil Within 2 so much, finished it 3times. (hated 1st one).
I could play this on my pc, probably will run better. Now ps5 supports vrr, so the stupid modes this game have should be ok on console
I really liked the game controller in hand and I went to the end.. proof that the scenario isn't too bad either..
I didn't expect anything from it and in the end it's a good surprise. ;)
but it's not a scary game, and I would like an update for the PSVR²

MidGenRefresh

*Refreshes biennially
Are you kidding me ?! DRIVECLUB LOOKS FUCKING INSANE. This game just cured my cancer. holy crap. WHY SONY. WHY
Photo mode shots:

SrcENSu.png

LwV3IAl.jpg

Yeah, too bad it does not look like this during gameplay. Resolution and God awful AA solution makes this look like shit on a modern 4k set. It would look stunning in 4k with something like DLAA. Such a shame this game was not ported to PC, it's now gone. I wonder how long we have to wait for PS4 to be perfectly emulated on PC. Ehhhhhhh...

rofif

Banned
Yeah, too bad it does not look like this during gameplay. Resolution and God awful AA solution makes this look like shit on a modern 4k set. It would look stunning in 4k with something like DLAA. Such a shame this game was not ported to PC, it's now gone. I wonder how long we have to wait for PS4 to be perfectly emulated on PC. Ehhhhhhh...
True. Since you posted, I can post 2 more shots.
GAMEPLAY, so so we can compare. Looks ok in motion but yeah, AA is bad

Xfs9JrR.jpg

NbX5N6u.jpg

MidGenRefresh

*Refreshes biennially
True. Since you posted, I can post 2 more shots.
GAMEPLAY, so so we can compare. Looks ok in motion but yeah, AA is bad

Xfs9JrR.jpg

NbX5N6u.jpg

This and Forza Horizon 2 are two racing games that make me angry that they are locked on last generation with no upgrades. Such a waste!!!

rofif

Banned
This and Forza Horizon 2 are two racing games that make me angry that they are locked on last generation with no upgrades. Such a waste!!!
Seriously. How hard can it be to edit ini file and put 4k in there + 60fps.
what the hell. Sony is so fucking bad.
I don't think I played other racing game with this level of immersion, speed and audio.
I am afraid to get gt7 now lol

MidGenRefresh

*Refreshes biennially
Seriously. How hard can it be to edit ini file and put 4k in there + 60fps.
what the hell. Sony is so fucking bad.
I don't think I played other racing game with this level of immersion, speed and audio.
I am afraid to get gt7 now lol

Visual tricks used in DriveClub to sell you on an illusion of speed are some of the best ever. Gran Turismo will feel like you're moving in slow motion.

Have you played NFS: Shift? Driving in that game feels like you're in a rocket going through the atmosphere on re-entry. It's madness.

rofif

Banned
Visual tricks used in DriveClub to sell you on an illusion of speed are some of the best ever. Gran Turismo will feel like you're moving in slow motion.

Have you played NFS: Shift? Driving in that game feels like you're in a rocket going through the atmosphere on re-entry. It's madness.

this looks great!!! I am surprised.

Anyway: I've not posted driveclub shots in 3 minutes. LETS GO:
Photo mode again
NyRRbrh.jpg

MTFPMKt.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom