• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

5 animals saved by conservation that are very... interesting (photo gallery!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Filth

004729cfb47.jpg

mkd-scorpion.jpg

after all that hard work i realized i could have just used sub zero :(

This thread has convinced me that conserving is a horrible thing and allows the offspring of Hell to walk the Earth.

I'm taking my recycle bin to the forest and surrounding it with a ton of tires that I'll set on fire and put out with water from 10000 plastic water bottles that I'll personally dump in the ocean afterwards.

I was going to go with Come at Me, Bro or Meet Me Somewhere, but I just got a 70s vibe from it, with appropriate Satanic Gecko updating.

WoePH.jpg

Fucking spiders. Fuck the zombie apocalypse, I think spiders are biding their time until they are ready to strike.

We need to have a war on spiders.

Branson

You know, those others are pretty cool looking, even the scorpion, but that spider should have been shot. If I had a gun on me I would shoot that spider. And burn its corpse. Fuck it.

You know, I actually wouldn't be surprised if we found arachnid/insect fossils on Mars.

They're just so different when compared to other animals -- with their exoskeletons and many eyes and limbs. You know that chunk of Mars we found here on Earth that has what some think are signs of bacterial life? That could've landed here billions of years ago, and the supposed bacterial life could have developed alongside Earthlife (mammals, reptiles, and such) to became the horrors we know today. The aliens have been among us this whole time! :eek:

I don't seriously believe that but it wouldn't surprise me.
I hate spiders so I won't be checking this thread again. >:[

Monocle

004729cfb47.jpg

lol hai. Mirin' dat exoskeleton. Just stay away from my bare feet, bro.

00472d136ab.jpg

'Sup duder, how's it hangin'?

00472a47252.jpg

COUSIN OF TURDMOTHERING FUCK, KILL IT WITH NAPALM

D

Deleted member 74300

Unconfirmed Member
I always love looking at / learning about creatures that I've never seen before. So want the lizard as a pet.

OpinionatedCyborg said:
http://www.newscientist.com/data/galleries/five-wildrap-stars/00472d136ab.jpg
Pretty sure I played this guy in a side scrolling videogame in the early 90s. another dude with a 'tude ripoffs of sonic. good times, little guy.

Gex! But he was a simple gecko...

Ferrio

Banned
Like how everyone is freaking out over the spider and scorpion and ignoring those ants with the fishhooks on their body. Imagine an ant (you know those things that bite and hurt) stuck in you via a fish hook so you can't even pull the damn thing out. Now imagine stepping in a pile of them... oh god

BeeDog

Fucking hell, I'd shit my pants and die on the spot if I encountered that scorpion or, worse yet, that giga-spider.

All I can think about when I see that scorpion is, "I wonder what it tastes like?" It reminds me of blue fruit snacks.

Yeah, I'm sort of hungry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom