• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

68th Primetime Emmys | Hosted by Jimmy Kimmel | Sept. 18 7e/4p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goodstyle

tumblr_odq8mjmQi21vdsmwso1_500.gif

Fave Emmy reaction ever.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I have the Night Manager just sitting here i guess i should watch it.

Yes, you should. It's like a more mature James Bond movie. Less action, more intrigue. It completely sold me on the idea of Hiddleston as the next Bond.

I'm really happy with some of the winners tonight. McKinnon and JLD are some of the best in the business for comedy. And King should just automatically get an Emmy every year, she always kills it.

I'm not really surprised The People vs OJ Simpson is cleaning up. I expected it to be goofy as fuck (and it sorta started out that way) but it really sold the story. Definitely deserving of recognition. They could have done a cheap cash-in and got the same amount of viewers but it tried to make the story accessible for a modern audience.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
DAYUM Kristin! Looking good. Haven't seen her in years it seems like (I don't watch Fargo).

Dunst is one of those actors I always expect to be older than they are. Not that she looks old, just she's been in the game so long. Shes early 30s. Angelina Jolie is another one. She's only like 40.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom