• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A BestBuy store employee was encouraging XSX over PS5 due to the True 4k nonsense (Possibly Dusk Golem's new job after getting demodded)

Um people spread rumors all the time. Especially when it comes to xbox. Sony get a couple of bad rumors and now it's like please don't spread rumors lol.

The Fartist

Gold Member
Oh shit!

Best Buy got early 1st dibs on next gen consoles.

tenor.gif

And what the fuck is a mom and her son doing having a NeoGAF shit post conversation with a Best Buy employee during a pandemic?

I NEED ANSWERS.

Last edited:

Darklor01

Might need to stop sniffing glue
If a kid wants a console and the parents are willing to buy it, it won’t matter what console a Best Buy or other store employee insists is better. Kids can’t be swayed like that. They want what they want.

To take it a bit further, most people already know what they want and won’t be swayed by anyone else’s opinion either.

Gamerguy84

Lol slow Sunday.

This shit happens everywhere. Sometimes people are directed by mgmt and sometimes its fanboy shit.

When I went to GS to buy a PS3 a kid asked if he could help and I asked if he had any. His response was "why would you want that". I busted out laughing and he said he had a 20GB so I bought it.

Warnen

Don't pass gaas, it is your Destiny!
Just imagine the encounter.

A best buys employee with there mask on trying to pull items for an online order (because who the fuck is shopping in stores now). When a maskless ass wipe Karen with child in tow come up to them. “Y’all hear that PS5 anit got real 4k like that new fangled Xbox?” As a mist of spit washes over the emploeye. They respond yeah sure what ever...

This all witnessed by our neck bearded hero poking his head out of the anime dvd section, clearly closer then 6 feet away ignoring the pandemic procedures. “ I must write about this on reddit right away!” knocking over the newest dragon ball dvd set as he rushes out fedora flapping in the wind.

Last edited:

Spokker

I was just at Best Buy and said that while the Xbox Series X looks more powerful on paper, the PS5 has some secret sauce that actually allows developers to make better looking games. For that the biased Xbot worker raped me and said "all lives matter."

Give karma please.

Last edited:

Kdad

I was just at Best Buy and said that while the Xbox Series X looks more powerful on paper, the PS5 has some secret sauce that actually allows developers to make better looking games. For that the biased Xbot worker raped me and said "all lives matter."

Give karma please.
cant-tell-if-h4tico.jpg

J/K...I know you're a Karma Whore.

Chupanibre

Just imagine the encounter.

A best buys employee with there mask on trying to pull items for an online order (because who the fuck is shopping in stores now). When a maskless ass wipe Karen with child in tow come up to them. “Y’all hear that PS5 anit got real 4k like that new fangled Xbox?” As a mist of spit washes over the emploeye. They respond yeah sure what ever...

This all witnessed by our neck bearded hero poking his head out of the anime dvd section, clearly closer then 6 feet away ignoring the pandemic procedures. “ I must write about this on reddit right away!” knocking over the newest dragon ball dvd set as he rushes out fedora flapping in the wind.
It feels like I was there!

Last edited:

Sleepwalker

I doubt a kid:

A) keeps up with all the bs rumors
B) cares about 4k
C) Is going to engage in console warring with a best buy employee in the middle of a pandemic

I also doubt the parent gives a fuck whether the PS or Xbox have real 4k, she just kid to shut up and GTFO so she can mind her business in peace.

Last edited:
I guess the war is over.

In all seriousness, fake news? Seems like a bullshit story. I hope this random Reddit user put that retail employee in his or her place!

Top Bottom