• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A brand-new game starring Princess Peach is coming to NintendoSwitch in 2024 | Nintendo Direct

Draugoth

Gold Member

Stay tuned for more details.

FzJxcxaWwAAJTvZ
FzJxdGWWAAMv4YC

FzJxda3WAAAaXs8
FzJxd2IWcAUWxsN

Last edited:

nial

Gold Member
This doesn't look completely soulless like the rest of the new games shown, so I'm all for it.

diffusionx

Gold Member
I'm glad they are rolling out all these games but is it just me or do they all look samey. Like, I know on some level, Peach is Peach but the DS game looked totally different from NSMB, which looked totally different from M&L, etc.

NeoIkaruGAF

Gold Member
She changes dresses to change powers in this one? I can already hear the accusations of sexism, lol.

Looks interesting, but too little was shown.

Zannegan

The stage play aesthetic could be super interesting or super limiting. It made for a pretty crazy stage in Psychonauts, so I'll keep an open mind until we see more.

Miyazaki’s Slave

Gold Member
If we can get some Sailor Moon level costume transformations then imma be 1000000% all about this game.

The dress sphere system & transformations is all that saved FFX2 imo.

Last edited:

Deft Beck

Extremely strange how little they showed of this and the Luigi's Mansion 2 remaster. Felt like they shoved them in there to fill time.

Top Bottom