• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Aliens and UFOs

Status
Not open for further replies.

mako

I shouldn't have said most...

You can admit or at least think a long lines that the human body (bio computer for our soul to use) is almost perfectly designed to experience this 3d blabla density world. In this case Earth. I have a feeling many off world entities live on Earth like planets albeit with some (slight) changes. And are just as us stuck (not perse by malicious means) in a meat suit by which they can experience and grow (mentally, socially, spiritually, technologically, etc) to eventually evolve into a higher density being.

With that said. Different worlds and all it entails to manifest their meat suit to be able to "work" with in a different form is 100% a fact in my view.

But what do I know.

I'm frankly suprised you quoted me. All my posts here get ignored lmao
This is my most followed thread, I've just waited a long time to post.

I'll definitely be reusing the phrase "3d blabla density world".

MadAnon

There is no hard evidence of that at all.. at least I have never seen anything like evidence we have for these sort of craft being flown in modern times.

We do know though that the Nazi's had a division of scientists that went on to the united states projects after the war, although very secretive it was well documented.

It was called Operation Paperclip - you can read about it here

as for 'what' they worked on, well that remains mostly speculation. We do know that they had a lot of experimental weapons under construction during and long after the war, but nothing exists in the public domain yet to suggest what came of it.

It's theorised that those very scientists went on to work on projects like the stealth bomber, advanced fibre optics, radiation research and nuclear weaponry. Unfortunately reliable information is very scarce after the 1950's and beyond so be careful what you read. I studied this stuff extensively in my college years, and read a lot of FUD.

That all said, my own conclusions from all the evidence I deemed credible suggests two things. Number 1, these crafts with unbelievable manoeuvrability do exist, as the eye whiteness accounts are too numerous between large time frames and generations, and plenty of credible sources to count.

Number 2, Stanton Friedman, god rest his soul, the most credible researcher in the field of UFOlogy confirmed over his career the most likely propulsion method of these craft use among other things is almost certainly electromagnetic. As above, there is a yet-to-be-synthesised unstable element that when radiated produces unusual reactions which can be harnessed as a source of 'infinite' energy. We have proven the element can be created. A tiny amount of it was synthesised, but was extremely unstable. It does not occur naturally on earth however this doesn't mean it doesn't exist elsewhere in space. We do not know if behind closed doors scientists have figured out how to make enough of it and make it stable. Whether this latter part is true or not we have a mounting evidence that the former is very much what we see, when these craft perform crazy manoeuvres.

Other crackpots have expanded on this, for example, "Dr." Steven Greer, who is the founder of CSETI and the Disclosure Project, which supposedly aims to uncover this technology was back engineered from crashed alien UFO's.

Yet another 'crackpot' comes in the form of Bob Lazar. However, a lot of his claims where made before the days of the internet conspiracy machine, and a lot of it lines up well with what previously unknown to him sources are now finding. He stated that essentially what is happening is the craft blasts an element not found naturally here (Lazar calls it Element 115) with radiation to produce a reaction which is then focused to produce it's own gravitational wave. So if you think about it, these crafts would in effect create their own 'bubble' which explains the crazy speeds and dead-stops / 90 degree angle shifts reported throughout the decades.

It's worth noting that Friedman was a critic of Lazar, stating many times that his story was full of holes however, his physics was on point and much of it has since been 'proven' to be somewhat accurate, albeit a few inconsistencies. Friedman himself passed away a few years ago, but was a firm beleiver that this tech comes from other worlds. He was so taken aback by a piece of evidence that he often cited with respect to this hypothesis is the 1964 star map drawn by alleged abductee Betty Hill during a hypnosis session, which she said was shown to her during her abduction. Marjorie Fish constructed a three-dimensional map of nearby sun-like stars and claimed a good match from the perspective of Zeta Reticuli, about 39 light years distant. The fit of the Hill/Fish star maps was hotly debated in the December 1974 edition of astronomy magazine with Friedman and others defending the statistical validity of the match.

it is astounding indeed, and so highly unlikely that a woman such as Betty Hill would be able to produce something so accurate at a time when technology and information about the star systems was simply not available to people outside of the scientific community. Friedman spent a huge amount of his life researching UFOS, meeting with abductees, discrediting bullshit theories and crackpots. He became obsessed with the Betty Hill case, often referring to it in his books as, in his opinion, the 'only' legitimate abduction case in history. He was so taken back by it that he spent years with the Hill family and the star map to further explain what was going on here.

Larry king did a great interview with Lazar not too long ago where they discuss element 115 which 20 years ago was science fiction, now proving what some of Lazar claimed in the 80s was actually legit.

Magnets and radiation do strange things in the physical world when magnified.

51812766.jpg
Lazar's physics have been proven true? Seriously? Element 115 was science fiction? Seems like you have no idea what you are talking about in the first place.

Element 115 already had a spot reserved and a placeholder name long before Lazar. I can predict element 123. It has 1 more proton than element 122 and that's it. So "hard" to predict. People will eventually create it, and it will have none of the magical properties I imagined.

Lazar has never talked about any warp bubble tech either. He doesn't even understand general relativity. You know how he explained alien travel? They create gravitational distortion in the direction of travel and it physically shrinks the distance between the ship and the destination. You should rewatch those Lazar tapes. Yeah, that's not how spacetime distortion works. Gravity doesn't change space physically as he explained. He's a bullshit artist.

Fools idol

Banned
Lazar's physics have been proven true? Seriously? Element 115 was science fiction? Seems like you have no idea what you are talking about in the first place.

Element 115 already had a spot reserved and a placeholder name long before Lazar. I can predict element 123. It has 1 more proton than element 122 and that's it. So "hard" to predict. People will eventually create it, and it will have none of the magical properties I imagined.

Lazar has never talked about any warp bubble tech either. He doesn't even understand general relativity. You know how he explained alien travel? They create gravitational distortion in the direction of travel and it physically shrinks the distance between the ship and the destination. You should rewatch those Lazar tapes. Yeah, that's not how spacetime distortion works. Gravity doesn't change space physically as he explained. He's a bullshit artist.
Lol man, you misread my post I think. I deliberately stated Lazar is a crackpot. The part that was 'proven true' is that an element which displays unusual properties when blasted with radiation was 'recently' synthesised. That is it. Imho, Lazar is probably full of shit. You have to rememeber lazar stories came out 30 or so years ago, his element 115 is way outdated by now.

Friedman on the other hand, is not full of shit, and gave a lot of time to scientists far more credible than lazar to explain how electromagnetism and unstable elements can be combined for propulsion.

Last edited:

Solarstrike

Gold Member

PDKTTJz.jpg

China's Sky Eye Telescope May Have detected Alien Signals..

"Researchers with Beijing Normal University found "several cases of possible technological traces and extraterrestrial civilizations from outside the earth," according to a report published Tuesday in Science and Technology Daily, the official newspaper of the Ministry of Science and Technology. The signals were discovered by China's 500-meter Aperture Spherical Radio Telescope (FAST,) the only giant, single-dish, radio telescope in the world. It is known informally as "Sky Eye," the newspaper said. Cosmologist Zhang Tongjie, once dubbed "China's top alien hunter," said FAST located "several narrow-band electromagnetic signals different from the past," the newspaper reported."..

Last edited:

PDKTTJz.jpg

China's Sky Eye Telescope May Have detected Alien Signals..

"Researchers with Beijing Normal University found "several cases of possible technological traces and extraterrestrial civilizations from outside the earth," according to a report published Tuesday in Science and Technology Daily, the official newspaper of the Ministry of Science and Technology. The signals were discovered by China's 500-meter Aperture Spherical Radio Telescope (FAST,) the only giant, single-dish, radio telescope in the world. It is known informally as "Sky Eye," the newspaper said. Cosmologist Zhang Tongjie, once dubbed "China's top alien hunter," said FAST located "several narrow-band electromagnetic signals different from the past," the newspaper reported."..
Please let it be true. I want my Aliens

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I agree. They would have limbs and digits for manipulating their environment, eyes to see, ect. Probably bipedal (intellegent life)

Yeah. Ears, eyes. Tactile, fingers and opposable thumbs, legs, feet. It's the most advanced meat suit on earth and I willing to.guess there are many more earth type planets. Including ones with slight diffirations that will require different ears, eyes, bone density due to gravity etc.

We're talking about body computer manifestations that could be billions years older and also could be genetically engineered end such.

To think about the typical grey as the default "alien" is quite naive imo

Last edited:
Yeah. Ears, eyes. Tactile, fingers and opposable thumbs, legs, feet. It's the most advanced meat suit on earth and I willing to.guess there are many more earth type planets. Including ones with slight diffirations that will require different ears, eyes, bone density due to gravity etc.

We're talking about body computer manifestations that could be billions years older and also could be genetically engineered end such.

To think about the typical grey as the default "alien" is quite naive imo

If you go by some of the stories while the grey aliens 'exist' a number of them are manufactured 'drones'.

And to go further from what 'whistleblowers' have mentioned about possible disclosures is that they will be said to come from the 'far future' and are 'future humans'.

Solarstrike

Gold Member
I agree. They would have limbs and digits for manipulating their environment, eyes to see, ect. Probably bipedal (intellegent life)

I have to disagree. Here's the thing, a civilization reaching say Type 3 or 4 may have the ability to "upload" or transfer their subconscious across the galaxy into whatever form they wish (as long as the groundwork was already laid). Maybe they can manipulate things with their minds instead of limbs. Or maybe they can communicate with a "worker" race of beings (insects) to build things they need. Maybe they "float" by using biomass they create (from eating) into gas which then can allow them to hover around. A being like this could have evolved in a low-gravity environment. I will go so far as to say that with the amount of galaxies out there and stars in our own galaxy, every single creature humanity has ever created or can think of, exists out there. Giant and tiny. Intelligent and not quite, limbed or not. Hostile (to an extent) and not. In thinking of a space faring (travelling) race of beings out there which are hostile, they won't get too far because a higher civilization would detect and destroy them. OR, a race of beings already has already conquered the galaxy/universe and is now far gone having destroying everything on all the planets and this is why Earth is not detecting anything at the moment.

lukilladog

I´ve not seen an UFO this close like in 15 years (I´ve seen around a dozen now :p), too bad it was moving fast and didn´t give me much time to pull out the phone out of the bag, it passed almost over me... no noise, no wings, metallic, strange non spherical shape, moving in straight line at relatively low height:

nikolino840

The modern wow signal?
https://time.com/6187791/china-detects-alien-civilization/

China said its giant Sky Eye telescope may have picked up signs of alien civilizations, according to a report by the state-backed Science and Technology Daily, which then appeared to have deleted the report and posts about the discovery.

The narrow-band electromagnetic signals detected by Sky Eye — the world’s largest radio telescope — differ from previous ones captured and the team is further investigating them, the report said, citing Zhang Tonjie, chief scientist of an extraterrestrial civilization search team co-founded by Beijing Normal University, the National Astronomical Observatory of the Chinese Academy of Sciences and the University of California, Berkeley.

It isn’t clear why the report was apparently removed from the website of the Science and Technology Daily, the official newspaper of China’s science and technology ministry, though the news had already started trending on social network Weibo and was picked up by other media outlets, including state-run ones.

In September 2020, Sky Eye, which is located in China’s southwestern Guizhou province and has a diameter of 500 meters (1,640 feet), officially launched a search for extraterrestrial life. The team detected two sets of suspicious signals in 2020 while processing data collected in 2019, and found another suspicious signal in 2022 from observation data of exoplanet targets, Zhang said, according to the report.

China’s Sky Eye is extremely sensitive in the low-frequency radio band and plays a critical role in the search for alien civilizations, Zhang is reported to have said.

The suspicious signals could, however, also be some kind of radio interference and requires further investigation, he added.

Calls by Bloomberg News to the Science and Technology Daily weren’t answered.

Last edited:

MadAnon

I´ve not seen an UFO this close like in 15 years (I´ve seen around a dozen now :p), too bad it was moving fast and didn´t give me much time to pull out the phone out of the bag, it passed almost over me... no noise, no wings, metallic, strange non spherical shape, moving in straight line at relatively low height:

Day and time?

kurisu_1974

is on perm warning for being a low level troll

Do you ever ask yourself the question that you see these because you want to see them and already believe these are UFOs?

Because nothing in your video convinces me of anything. If every shape in the sky I couldn't immediately identify was a UFO, I probaly have seen 100s. But I don't believe I have seen even one.

Last edited:
Do you ever ask yourself the question that you see these because you want to see them and already believe these are UFOs?

Because nothing in your video convinces me of anything. If every shape in the sky I couldn't immediately identify was a UFO, I probaly have seen 100s. But I don't believe I have seen even one.
If you can't identify it then it is by definition a UFO to you.

lukilladog

Well, too bad. Can't get playback on flightradar that long ago. But that looks like a plane. There are other cases where reports of tic tac UFOs end up being just a plane.

Like this...

Doubt, I have vision good enough to see the wings in high altitude planes (the ones that leave a vapor trail). This was flying pretty low, fast, and dead silent. Ps.- On straight line, and steady speed. Ps.- Not to mention that I´ve seen them standing still in the air at 4 block distance, 200 meter height for minutes... then just fly away.

Last edited:

lukilladog

Well, my video sucks but, it was pretty much like these... what do you identify them as?:

lukilladog

Yeah, I think you are right, phone camera might have had a hard time focusing those and made them look spherical, but you can see a bit of wings flapping. I could not see any of that in the one I recorded though, that and the zero noise have me intrigued.

Romulus

Brazilian UFO hearing going on today.

Japan is coming out with info too, and I think Canada and the UK are next. But I wonder what people will think in the coming years as all these countries start to reveal their unique UFO encounters with decades of information. What sort of mental gymnastics will people need to create in their minds to believe these unique, independent programs with very similar reports are all bullshit? I think many people will have to resort to some sort of wild world order conspiracy angle. "It's all a distraction! 'merica!"

Last edited:

MadAnon

What am i missing? In your video they slowly descend and fade out. In the site i posted they remain stationary for several minutes (video taker said close to an hour) and never descended. Not the same.
Can you provide me a link with a video which shows those same lights standing still for an hour? You say "several minutes" but I provided you with hours of timelapse footage which clearly show that the lights were falling down and fading out consistently. And there were no lights standing still but flares being dropped repeatedly over a period of few hours. It is the same incident. It's on you to provide footage of these lights standing still for hours as you claim.

If you are interested in facts and not "But he/she said on Twitter..."

Last edited:

sloppyjoe_gamer

Gold Member
Can you provide me a link with a video which shows those same lights standing still for an hour? You say "several minutes" but I provided you with hours of timelapse footage which clearly show that the lights were falling down and fading out consistently. And there were no lights standing still but flares being dropped repeatedly over a period of few hours. It is the same incident. It's on you to provide footage of these lights standing still for hours as you claim.

If you are interested in facts and not "But he/she said on Twitter..."

No it isn't on me to do anything :messenger_tears_of_joy: I posted one example of what i found, and there are many others out there where the lights dont slowly fall and fade out like yours did. You can find the same stories that i can, knock yourself out.

MadAnon

No it isn't on me to do anything :messenger_tears_of_joy: I posted one example of what i found, and there are many others out there where the lights dont slowly fall and fade out like yours did. You can find the same stories that i can, knock yourself out.
Aren't you the one claiming everyone's lying about them being just flares? I guess you have some proof those weren't flares and didn't act like ones. So besides saying that there are tons of videos showing them standing still I assume you don't have any proof they stood still for an hour? Your 1, 2 minute videos won't show any noticable descent. The timelapse video showed it perfectly, and it was video of this exact incident and not some different incident. Can you at least try? Your whole case against those being flares is weak as hell.

Last edited:

MastaKiiLA

We now have NASA looking into UAPs and taking the matter seriously. I think it's only a matter of time before we get some kind of idea what these things are.

https://www.nasa.gov/feature/nasa-to-set-up-independent-study-on-unidentified-aerial-phenomena
Visual or instrument anomalies. Pretty sure this was already known from the moment those pilots held their mission debrief. It would be strange for the military to just ignore something that could represent foreign technology near their jets. So I assume that if a debrief couldn't positively identify it, that it's just a visual artifact of whatever instrument is recording the video. Apple has sold so many phones, but no one can get a clear shot of a UFO that isn't obviously fake. It's a shame.

Romulus

Visual or instrument anomalies. Pretty sure this was already known from the moment those pilots held their mission debrief. It would be strange for the military to just ignore something that could represent foreign technology near their jets. So I assume that if a debrief couldn't positively identify it, that it's just a visual artifact of whatever instrument is recording the video. Apple has sold so many phones, but no one can get a clear shot of a UFO that isn't obviously fake. It's a shame.

Are you suggesting the radar data from the ships and planes were all anomalies and the pilots were also wrong? They could even get a laser lock on it.

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins

Visual or instrument anomalies could explain some, but other sightings are harder to explain.

For example, there have been a lot of visual sighting from military pilots. Probably the most famous is that of Commander David Fravor, who not only saw a 'tictac' with his own eyes, but was close enough to know that it was some other craft that displayed capabilities far, far greater than anything known at the time or now. David Fravor didn't just see this himself. His copilot and other pilots in the area saw the same thing. They were pretty close to get a good visual on it.

That's just one example. The US and other governments are sitting on vast amounts of evidence that the public haven't seen yet.

The US government had some of the smartest minds available looking at the data, including videos, photos, eye witness accounts and instrument data and they still don't know what these things are. NASA are now looking into it, and I'm sure NASA wouldn't be using resources on it if it could be easily explained away as Visual or instrument anomalies.

Hopefully we'll get some real answers soon.

Lazar is an interesting fellow, his claims were based on just enough science of the day to make it plausible. Theorists have been proposing an "Island of Stability" in the periodic table forever and he jumped right on the bandwagon and claimed 115, which was right at the edge, was stable. Nobody could dispute this at the time. It was clever.

I don't believe a word he says, but he's smart enough to be a decent salesmen to the masses.

Island-of-stability.jpg

The brilliant Robin Hanson had an interesting take on Lazar:

I was born seven months after Lazar, and like him studied physics, worked at secretive west coast US government labs, hung out with relatively colorful characters, and was prone to take more chances than the people around me. I was at NASA ’89-93 and Lockheed ’84-89, were I once had a top secret clearance. Lazar is a type of person I knew, describes a world I knew well, and does so believably.

Someone somewhere complained that Lazar isn’t very deep, which is true, but also realistic. Lazar is a much more hands-on intuitive guy, while I’m more of a theorist. He put a jet engine on his bike and car, and he throws around physics theory concepts in ways that I find sloppy. But that seems realistic for a person like him, and it makes sense that someone might think it would make sense to hire a person of his style to do the task he claims to have been assigned. His sort of person might even be tempted to embellish a few not-central-to-story details when telling his story.

I’ve also watched his documentary and Rogan interview, where Lazar comes across as more trustworthy than the people around him. So I’m inclined to believe him – except for that one fact: his key claims sound batshit crazy. Sorry, this isn’t the sort of thing I can believe on the testimony of one person, no matter how credible.

That said, I believe we're the only intelligent life in our light-cone. Although Hanson makes a strong argument that we're just early and will run into intelligence in a billion years or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom