• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Aliens and UFOs

Status
Not open for further replies.

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Did I say you were spreading conspiracies? What if it was a serious question?

I've been getting my non mainstream info for over two decades. I'm no expert. Just typing out random thoughts about issues I read about. Didnt mean to attack you StormCell.

I just have zero trust in our officially established constitutions. That's all

Sorry for derailing

Last edited:

StormCell

I've been getting my non mainstream info for over two decades. I'm no expert. Just typing out random thoughts about issues I read about. Didnt mean to attack you StormCell.

I just have zero trust in our officially established constitutions. That's all

Sorry for derailing
It doesn't feel like derailing to me. I'm a little perplexed that you think I primarily subscribe to the mainstream. I get information from a wide net of sources and tend to take most of them with a grain of salt. Skepticism seems healthier until or unless you are seeing it or hearing it for yourself. I took COVID fairly seriously, for instance, but I knew that shutting down society was going to do, probably, more damage to society than the actual virus. Also, in spite of everything they pushed through the mainstream regarding their new mRNA vaccines, I chose to abstain because I know they need years to observe these vaccines in a living population, and I don't intend on being one of their lab rats. I love the concept and promise of mRNA vaccines, but since COVID wasn't a threat to my life based on health factors and age, I was content with just remaining at home in my own form of quarantine.

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
No vaccine here either and I'm sorry I misinterpreted your means of information gathering. I was to quick on the trigger to unleash my rant. Again. My apologies.

Also I'm on mobile there's so much stuff to talk about which I only have a faint idea off. It's a difficult topic. Isn't it?

Last edited:

Razorback

I sometimes come up with really bizarre explanations for UAP like calling it a flying boulder. It's obviously some form of a medium-sized craft, though. When they write that it was keeping pace with the helicopter, that means that it was actively evading approach.

StormCell

Another big swing and a miss by Mick West?

The French analysts proposed that the object was a “medium-haul aircraft” coming in for a landing into the Santiago airport, and “the effluent trail observed on two occasions probably results from dumping some cabin waste water, forming a plume oriented along the local wind blowing from the west.” They based this on their calculation that the distance between the two hot spots was “consistent with the standard distance between the two jet engines of a medium-haul aircraft.”

Chilean experts knew that this would have been impossible, for a number of reasons: This plane would have been seen on primary radar; it would have had to be cleared for landing in Santiago or at another airport; it would likely have responded to radio communications. Airplanes do not throw out water when landing. In fact, in Chile a plane wishing to eject any material must request permission from the DGAC before doing so; that regulation is widely known and respected. And, it seems unlikely that this experienced pilot would not have recognized this as an airplane, or at least kept that option open afterwards if it were a possibility.

In fact, if - hypothetically - water was expelled, it would have immediately plummeted to the ground given the warm air temperature. According to NASA, "Contrails are human-induced clouds that usually form at very high altitudes (usually above 8 km - about 26,000 ft) where the air is extremely cold (less than -40ºC). Because of this, contrails form not when an airplane is taking off or landing, but while it is at cruise altitude.” The plume ejected from the object must have been some kind of gas or energy, and was not something tangible like water.

I don't pay more attention to so-called debunkers because disproving is their primary goal as opposed to resolving. Had he actually paid attention to the details of this story, he would have already known that no such aircraft was landing at any of the airports in the area. So he wasted his time, basically, arriving at a conclusion investigators have already ruled out.

Last edited:

Razorback

Another big swing and a miss by Mick West?

I don't pay more attention to so-called debunkers because disproving is their primary goal as opposed to resolving. Had he actually paid attention to the details of this story, he would have already known that no such aircraft was landing at any of the airports in the area. So he wasted his time, basically, arriving at a conclusion investigators have already ruled out.

So the plane wasn't there on that location at that time?

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Sincere question,

How do you all envision a disclosure regarding the existence (perhaps for millions of years and how they perhaps intervened in our past) of the existence of ET life what could manifest in different ways

Tip toe psyops due to exposure through entertainment to lessen the shock. Or...Like a second coming of the Gods that will bring a new religion/order?

Are we as a species ready for such a fundamental shift?

One can hope they'll bring the most delicious recipes =P

I think they're waiting for a global conciousness shift. And some of us are getting there more or less

Maybe ((lol maybe) the powers that be go by a very ancient occult regiment so that could make things harder than necessary

Last edited:

StormCell

So the plane wasn't there on that location at that time?
Obviously not, unless dozens of experts are totally incompetent next to the one Mick West. You would expect that between the pilot, the navy, and the aviation authorities that they could identify a basic airplane. Nothing about the object in that video matches with a common aircraft. Even the plume on IR is irregular for an aircraft in Chile. They cover all of this.

Now, as for what it could have been: it totally could be an airplane. We're talking about Chile, so my first thought, unfortunately, turns to smugglers or someone totally flying illegally. As for why they don't respond to radio? Duh. As for why the airports in question don't know of anyone coming in for a landing? More duh. Obviously, someone would know about that plane, and it will land somewhere just not officially. After the fact, they may have gone back and logged the plane with its flight plan. Not before it completed it's "run" though -- can't have authorities meeting that plan on the tarmac.

So is Mick West wrong? Eh. Mick West is an arrogant guy. I don't give him any credit when his sole purpose is "DEBUNK." When the Navy and Aviation authority say they don't know what something is, it means they don't know what something is. It's completely arrogant for a simpleton, like Mick West, to roll in and pretend he can identify what several experts have thoroughly analyzed. The French analysts concluded it was a medium sized aircraft, though. The plume is an interesting detail -- not sure we'll ever get resolution on that unless that was part of obfuscating an illegal package drop of some sort???

It's all just speculation. Notice I'm not jumping straight to "ITZ ALIENSSSS." However, this video is really interesting because of the fact that it's emitting hot gases.

Last edited:

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Obviously not, unless dozens of experts are totally incompetent next to the one Mick West. You would expect that between the pilot, the navy, and the aviation authorities that they could identify a basic airplane. Nothing about the object in that video matches with a common aircraft. Even the plume on IR is irregular for an aircraft in Chile. They cover all of this.

Discredit all. In a week all is forgotten.

StormCell

Sincere question,

How do you all envision a disclosure regarding the existence (perhaps for millions of years and how they perhaps intervened in our past) of the existence of ET life what could manifest in different ways

Tip toe psyops due to exposure through entertainment to lessen the shock. Or...Like a second coming of the Gods that will bring a new religion/order?

I think they're waiting for a global conciousness shift. And some of us are getting there more or less

Maybe ((lol maybe) the powers that be go by a very ancient occult regiment so that could make things harder than necessary
Depends on who you talk to, I guess. My basic understanding is that the current leaders around the world are resisting disclosure because of who they're aligned with. This includes world leaders, mainstream media, and global corporations. Collectively, as I understand it, they are aligned with an old, more deeply rooted/established power structure. Some refer to them as the reptilian aliens. Those pushing for disclosure belong with what is referred to as the Galactic Federation. Where things get even further complicated is that this galactic fed exists at what is described as being a higher density than what we are currently living in on Earth -- so basically, the galactic federation is from a higher density dimension. Earth is apparently in a bubble where it has slipped to a lower density.

As far as disclosure is concerned, I've heard that these higher density beings have been training and sending their own to Earth where they are born and grow up with this knowledge of why they're here. They grow up to prepare those around them for the eventuality that aliens do exist and are visiting earth. These people are referred to as "starseeds." That is a very rough explanation using my own words. This is what I've heard and not what necessarily believe. It's fantastic and without a shred of evidence as far as I know.

However, if I were an alien and I wanted disclosure but couldn't gain the cooperation of the existing powers, infiltrating the population and reaching the people directly is the route I would go.

As for whether we're ready for this to become fact: I really don't know, because some mornings I wake up and wish that we would just knock China out cold in a brutal surprise attack. Why? Because not doing so is incredibly risky to the future of our freedom in the US. Just add aliens to that mix and see how ramped up paranoia becomes.

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Depends on who you talk to, I guess. My basic understanding is that the current leaders around the world are resisting disclosure because of who they're aligned with. This includes world leaders, mainstream media, and global corporations. Collectively, as I understand it, they are aligned with an old, more deeply rooted/established power structure. Some refer to them as the reptilian aliens. Those pushing for disclosure belong with what is referred to as the Galactic Federation. Where things get even further complicated is that this galactic fed exists at what is described as being a higher density than what we are currently living in on Earth -- so basically, the galactic federation is from a higher density dimension. Earth is apparently in a bubble where it has slipped to a lower density.

As far as disclosure is concerned, I've heard that these higher density beings have been training and sending their own to Earth where they are born and grow up with this knowledge of why they're here. They grow up to prepare those around them for the eventuality that aliens do exist and are visiting earth. These people are referred to as "starseeds." That is a very rough explanation using my own words. This is what I've heard and not what necessarily believe. It's fantastic and without a shred of evidence as far as I know.

However, if I were an alien and I wanted disclosure but couldn't gain the cooperation of the existing powers, infiltrating the population and reaching the people directly is the route I would go.

As for whether we're ready for this to become fact: I really don't know, because some mornings I wake up and wish that we would just knock China out cold in a brutal surprise attack. Why? Because not doing so is incredibly risky to the future of our freedom in the US. Just add aliens to that mix and see how ramped up paranoia becomes.

More or less my thoughts exactly. I very much appreciate your response. Well.said and agree for as far as I can with most your viewpoints..Sorry we hit of on the wrong

Last edited:

Razorback

You're not taking into account that every navy of every nation has people looking at stuff and trying to identify stuff everyday all day for as long as Navy's exist. I realise that it's part of their job not to make stupid mistakes. But are you seriously telling me that it's very surprising to you that in all the history of navy's looking at stuff, not one of them would ever make a stupid mistake like this? You're really telling me that you're putting higher odds of it being something else yet to be explained rather than just a group of human beings making a mistake?

Now, as for what it could have been: it totally could be an airplane. We're talking about Chile, so my first thought, unfortunately, turns to smugglers or someone totally flying illegally.

There's no mystery here. Flight IB6830 is in exactly the right position. Both it and the Navy helicopters' position match with the GPS data and the camera direction.

As for why they don't respond to radio?

A pilot familiar with Santiago departure had this to say:

"The helicopter seems to have tried to call on 121.5. There are a couple of problems with that, Most aircraft don't set that frequency until some time after takeoff which can vary from airline to airline, and if they were listening, unless whoever was calling used their callsign, they wouldn't respond."

So is Mick West wrong? Eh. Mick West is an arrogant guy. I don't give him any credit when his sole purpose is "DEBUNK." When the Navy and Aviation authority say they don't know what something is, it means they don't know what something is. It's completely arrogant for a simpleton, like Mick West, to roll in and pretend he can identify what several experts have thoroughly analyzed. The French analysts concluded it was a medium sized aircraft, though. The plume is an interesting detail -- not sure we'll ever get resolution on that unless that was part of obfuscating an illegal package drop of some sort???
The arrogant simpleton Mick West, who does he think he is to go against what authorities say? How dare he?!

It's all just speculation. Notice I'm not jumping straight to "ITZ ALIENSSSS."

Yes I've noticed. You've clearly weighed the likelihoods of the available explanations. Maybe It's a plane that exactly matches the time and location of the footage. But maybe it isn't, who's to say? Very fair and balanced. Much unbiased.

However, this video is really interesting because of the fact that it's emitting hot gases.

Yeah, the video is a bunch of hot air alright.

Let me remind you of the way you originally described the contents of this video.

"what kind of boulder shoots through the air with its own propulsion?" "It's still a complete mystery." "What can make a hunk of mineral do the things we're seeing? It's puzzling."

"Or, maybe there's some sort of atmospheric charge that can send boulders flying into the atmosphere and hold them there, like electro-magnetic atmospheric anomolies, and while boulders are caught in this strange phase there's a state that enables them to zip as if they were pure energy (think lightning zipping and zapping in all manner of directions)."
20170106-172156-1ikb9-jpg.23792

1hlgkw.jpg

StormCell

You're not taking into account that every navy of every nation has people looking at stuff and trying to identify stuff everyday all day for as long as Navy's exist. I realise that it's part of their job not to make stupid mistakes. But are you seriously telling me that it's very surprising to you that in all the history of navy's looking at stuff, not one of them would ever make a stupid mistake like this? You're really telling me that you're putting higher odds of it being something else yet to be explained rather than just a group of human beings making a mistake?

There's no mystery here. Flight IB6830 is in exactly the right position. Both it and the Navy helicopters' position match with the GPS data and the camera direction.

"The helicopter seems to have tried to call on 121.5. There are a couple of problems with that, Most aircraft don't set that frequency until some time after takeoff which can vary from airline to airline, and if they were listening, unless whoever was calling used their callsign, they wouldn't respond."

The arrogant simpleton Mick West, who does he think he is to go against what authorities say? How dare he?!

Yes I've noticed. You've clearly weighed the likelihoods of the available explanations. Maybe It's a plane that exactly matches the time and location of the footage. But maybe it isn't, who's to say? Very fair and balanced. Much unbiased.

Let me remind you of the way you originally described the contents of this video.

1hlgkw.jpg
Will remember to laugh my ass off when one lands on your car and melts it into a twisted heap of shrapnel. :LOL:

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE

1hlgkw.jpg

Yeah who supposedly owns the navy, not the public acting puppet acting as the real supposed owner but the real owners we don't know about

Last edited:

Romulus

1917:

From Vallee's Invisible College,

“The Sun appeared as a disk of brilliant silver... a weird disk that turns rapidly on its own axis and casts off beams of colored lights in all directions. Shafts of red light shot out from the rim of the sun and colored the clouds, the earth, the trees, the people; then shafts of violet, of blue, of yellow and of other colors followed in succession.” These colors have been described as “monochromatic sectors” and they were definitely revolving. The reports speak of a "flat disk" rather than a globe. After a while it stopped spinning and “plunged downward in zigzag fashion toward the earth and the horrified spectators.”
This documentary on the 1917 incident is highly recommended. It explains what people saw from the vantage point they were located (because there were 70,000 people there and not all could have seen it), the trajectory of the object, witness descriptions from a lawyer, a medical doctor, etc, and many other details. This apparently metallic flying saucer flew over the crowd at a very low altitude even to the point that it dried their clothes. Numerous PhDs studied this case in depth. This was a classic flying saucer.

Part 1:

Part 2:

11th century:

A luminous "pearl" was seen by multiple witnesses. One of Shen Kuo's works was called Dream Pool Essays. Here is a brief description of the relevant passage and the UFO sighting:

A passage called "Strange Happenings" contains a peculiar account of an unidentified flying object. Shen wrote that, during the reign of Emperor Renzong (1022–1063), an object as bright as a pearl occasionally hovered over the city of Yangzhou at night, but described first by local inhabitants of eastern Anhui and then in Jiangsu.[19] Shen wrote that a man near Xingkai Lake observed this curious object; allegedly it:
...opened its door and a flood of intense light like sunbeams darted out of it, then the outer shell opened up, appearing as large as a bed with a big pearl the size of a fist illuminating the interior in silvery white. The intense silver-white light, shot from the interior, was too strong for human eyes to behold; it cast shadows of every tree within a radius of ten miles. The spectacle was like the rising Sun, lighting up the distant sky and woods in red. Then all of a sudden, the object took off at a tremendous speed and descended upon the lake like the Sun setting.[20]
Shen went on to say that Yibo, a poet of Gaoyou, wrote a poem about this "pearl" after witnessing it. Shen wrote that since the "pearl" often made an appearance around Fanliang in Yangzhou, the people there erected a "Pearl Pavilion" on a wayside, where people came by boat in hopes to see the mysterious flying object.[21] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dream_Pool_Essays
Wikipedia on Shen Kuo: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shen_Kuo

More information:

1561:

The 1561 Celestial phenomenon over Nuremberg included spheres, something like a "black spear" or elongated triangle, and cigars that appear to have been drawn with portholes.

In the morning of April 14, 1561, at daybreak, between 4 and 5 a.m., a dreadful apparition occurred on the sun, and then this was seen in Nuremberg in the city, before the gates and in the country – by many men and women. At first there appeared in the middle of the sun two blood-red semi-circular arcs, just like the moon in its last quarter. And in the sun, above and below and on both sides, the color was blood, there stood a round ball of partly dull, partly black ferrous color. Likewise there stood on both sides and as a torus about the sun such blood-red ones and other balls in large number, about three in a line and four in a square, also some alone. In between these globes there were visible a few blood-red crosses, between which there were blood-red strips, becoming thicker to the rear and in the front malleable like the rods of reed-grass, which were intermingled, among them two big rods, one on the right, the other to the left, and within the small and big rods there were three, also four and more globes. These all started to fight among themselves, so that the globes, which were first in the sun, flew out to the ones standing on both sides, thereafter, the globes standing outside the sun, in the small and large rods, flew into the sun. Besides the globes flew back and forth among themselves and fought vehemently with each other for over an hour. And when the conflict in and again out of the sun was most intense, they became fatigued to such an extent that they all, as said above, fell from the sun down upon the earth 'as if they all burned' and they then wasted away on the earth with immense smoke. After all this there was something like a black spear, very long and thick, sighted; the shaft pointed to the east, the point pointed west. Whatever such signs mean, God alone knows. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1561_celestial_phenomenon_over_Nuremberg
Here is a depiction of the objects: https://i.redd.it/5m8bpc83p5t61.jpg

1896:

November 25, 1896, Lodi, California
THREE STRANGE VISITORS Who Possibly Came From the Planet Mars Seen on a Country Road by Colonel H.G. Shaw and a Companion They Boarded the Airship
As one of then came close to me I reached out to touch him, and placing my hand under his elbow pressed gently upward, and lo and behold I lifted him from the ground with scarcely an effort. I should judge that the specific gravity of the creature was less than an ounce.
..."They were without any sort of clothing, but were covered with a natural growth hard to describe; it was not hair, neither was it like feathers, but it was as soft as silk to the touch, and their skin was like velvet (skin tight suit?). Their faces and heads were without hair, the ears were very small, and the nose had the appearance of polished ivory, while the eyes were large and lustrous. The mouth, however, was small, and it seemed to me that they were without teeth.
..."Well, after trying in vain to move either of us they turned in the direction of the Woodbridge canal, near which we were, and as they flashed their lights towards the bridge we beheld a startling sight. There, resting in the air about twenty feet above the water, was an immense airship. It was 150 feet in length at least, though probably not over twenty feet in diameter at the widest part. It was pointed at both ends, and outside of a large rudder there was no visible machinery. The three walked rapidly toward the ship, not as you or I walk, but with a swaying motion, their feet only touching the ground at intervals of about fifteen feet. We followed them as rapidly as possible, and reached the bridge as they were about to embark. With a little spring they rose to the machine, opened a door in the side, and disappeared within. I do not know of what the affair was built, but just before it started I struck it with a rock and it gave no sound. It went through the air very rapidly and expanded and contracted with a muscular motion, and was soon out of sight." https://ufologie.patrickgross.org/airship/25nov1896-lodi-california.htm
I think at least some of these beings have some kind of technology that cancels out some of the effects of gravitation, maybe something like a skin tight iron man suit? The 1994 Aerial School incident is a good example of that. Their movements are often described in very strange ways. In the 1917 Fatima UFO incident, several witnesses claimed to have seen some kind of entity that they believed was the Virgin Mary at the time. I think we tend to allow our cultural and religious beliefs to affect our interpretation and descriptions of these events.

The 1600s:

Think UFO sightings are just a modern phenomenon? Think again. The Puritans were the first to record strange shining lights in American skies. https://www.history.com/news/americas-first-ufo-sighting

Mass sightings from different eras are very interesting. It's fascinating that the human consciousness is so easily influenced by the culture of their time. In ancient times, these objects were "Gods in the sky riding on metallic clouds." Now it's "Russian Drones." During WW2, pilots supposedly saw"secret Nazi tech" even though the nazis were getting their asses kicked they decided not to use this advanced tech to win the war. There's a certain consistency about all this that goes back a very long time.

Last edited:

Grildon Tundy

Gold Member
Sincere question,

If aliens exist, I don't think "they" (the elites, government, etc.) could do anything to convince me. Just like "they" can't convince me aliens don't exist.

Disclosure (real or fake) could be a power grab. Denial (claiming aliens don't exist) means keeping advanced tech for themselves.

It's a shame, but when you've ruined your credibility like "they" have, hard to believe anything they say. Also means I don't have a clue what to believe anymore. Fun!

Last edited:
This was the other day (I did not record this as I was home and at work), it’s 5 min away from me.

I have seen the tic tac before in my early teens. Looks familiar and I’ve crossed that bridge many many times and the airports nearby don’t have airplanes looking like that in the sky. I know bc I’m always looking in the sky bc you never know. Lol sucks this wasn’t me recording!

This one is interesting, it’s in Orlando about 2 years ago. Pay attention to the cloud right of plane.

This was the other day (I did not record this as I was home and at work), it’s 5 min away from me.

I have seen the tic tac before in my early teens. Looks familiar and I’ve crossed that bridge many many times and the airports nearby don’t have airplanes looking like that in the sky. I know bc I’m always looking in the sky bc you never know. Lol sucks this wasn’t me recording!

This one is interesting, it’s in Orlando about 2 years ago. Pay attention to the cloud right of plane.

Stars (more likely planets)
Bird

Last edited:
If aliens exist, I don't think "they" (the elites, government, etc.) could do anything to convince me. Just like "they" can't convince me aliens don't exist.

Disclosure (real or fake) could be a power grab. Denial (claiming aliens don't exist) means keeping advanced tech for themselves.

It's a shame, but when you've ruined your credibility like "they" have, hard to believe anything they say. Also means I don't have a clue what to believe anymore. Fun!
Yeah, I get that perspective. In the end, first hand experience is the only really meaningful truth.

Not trying to be a smartass or a snowflake or anything, but I wouldn't necessarily believe it if I saw it, either. Project Blue Beam could probably work if the tech exists.
Sure, perception of "reality" opens up a whole other can of worms. The question of what *CAN* be known is far deeper and more complex/uncertain than most are comfortable confronting...in a sober state.

I'm probably an incomprehensibly strange being hallucinating life as the person I take myself to be. I'll wake up in a while and go, "Wow, what a strange trip." :p

Well, this is now my 2nd time knowingly seeing one. I was taking my trash out and looked up as always bc you never freaking know. I’m in Florida Clearwater, Tampa area. If I had to guess it was around the same location as the vid posted earlier. I’ve also been seeing an uptick of sightings in Florida.

Off in the distance, I see a white orb looking thing zipping around and I grabbed my phone and it was gone. Holy crap my mind bit freaking out. It was big enough to see in the far distance and no clouds. Was there one moment, I look up with phone and gone. My day is made.

Bit freaked and wish I had a freaking photo. I have a iPhone Max xrs or whatever and was gonna zoom in and take but it literally disappeared in front of my eyes.

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Well, this is now my 2nd time knowingly seeing one. I was taking my trash out and looked up as always bc you never freaking know. I’m in Florida Clearwater, Tampa area. If I had to guess it was around the same location as the vid posted earlier. I’ve also been seeing an uptick of sightings in Florida.

Off in the distance, I see a white orb looking thing zipping around and I grabbed my phone and it was gone. Holy crap my mind bit freaking out. It was big enough to see in the far distance and no clouds. Was there one moment, I look up with phone and gone. My day is made.

Bit freaked and wish I had a freaking photo. I have a iPhone Max xrs or whatever and was gonna zoom in and take but it literally disappeared in front of my eyes.

ET or Earth made (hybrid) That shit is dope AF Zippitydodaday Zippitydodaday

Last edited:

Romulus

Pretty interesting new data about this famous case.

Apparently, when it splits into 2 separate pieces, there are 2 separate radar tracks.

Karmic Raze

I saw a light in the sky tonight while I was outside and it was moving slower than an airplane and wasn’t making any noise. It eventually just disappeared. I believe in aliens and UFOs big time. I’m always looking up at the sky in case there’s ever something strange up there.

Solarstrike

Gold Member
Last edited:

Solarstrike

Gold Member

Surely they're not playing stupid, they're just following the plan. They full well know about these things; astronauts have witnessed them in the field and testimonies recorded . In stepping back and looking at the whole picture of late, expect full disclosure or "discovery" of alien life soon on other planets (too far for humankind to reach though)

edit: Not sure why the link is acting up in Reply. o_O

Last edited:

jufonuk

not tag worthy
Surely they're not playing stupid, they're just following the plan. They full well know about these things; astronauts have witnessed them in the field and testimonies recorded . In stepping back and looking at the whole picture of late, expect full disclosure or "discovery" of alien life soon on other planets (too far for humankind to reach though)
Sexy alien milfs in your area.

Romulus

I can't help but think about that video where someone posted the most knowledgeable scientists in the world. Within seconds of asking them questions, each one of those scientists were saying "we don't understand how that works." This was in their field of study, and they admitted they didn't have a basic understanding of their own field. lol

We don't know shit.

So last night looking out and saw this.
koIMzax.jpg

S6vA4qQ.jpg

koIMzax.jpg
LjNgM8Z.jpg
49XUULe.jpg

Last one is after 5 min of me trying to get my good camera and at last it was dead. But my curiosity is so phones pick up planets like this on a camera phone?

Last edited:

Fools idol

Banned
I grabbed a beer with an old friend who studied and worked in the aerospace industry for Lockheed and Boeing as a contractor for a good while during his career a while ago. His take on it is that it's firmly NOT aliens at all but humans using advanced electromagnetic propulsion systems and apparently the tech has been around for more than 50 years, its just incredibly dangerous and difficult to make safe for humans to travel within.

He mentioned a lot of the physics of how it could hypothetically work but that shit was way over my head after 4-5 beers.

He said all he knows for certain about the 'visitors from other worlds' theories that isn't heresay or little green men conspiracy is Lockheed were absolutely experimenting with electromagnetic propulsion systems which utilise an element that is not found anywhere on earth unless 'created' but none of them went anywhere because they couldn't figure out how to 'stabilise the element' that was used to generate this 'field' that would power the engine. He also mentioned they directly referenced Nikola Tesla experiments and results from his own personal accounts in the public domain because to this day a lot of his work is misunderstood and or has plenty of room for further experimentation. He was way ahead of his time.

apparently a huge amount of time and money went into synthesising element 115, the elusive 'island of stability' that supposedly can exist between 114 and 116 but efforts only managed to yield a few atoms of this stuff. The combination of that unstable element which apparently plenty of information exists in the public domain now, is the key to how these experimental propulsion systems work. However he was very clear that they are no where near powerful enough for space travel, at least that is what the results of the experiments showed.

The chances that alien life is here visiting us is so slim when compared to the idea it's just top secret technology we have developed ourselves is far more likely.. I give him all the credit for slamming the disinformation and conspiracies we so often see on the net..

Last edited:

Romulus

I grabbed a beer with an old friend who studied and worked in the aerospace industry for Lockheed and Boeing as a contractor for a good while during his career a while ago. His take on it is that it's firmly NOT aliens at all but humans using advanced electromagnetic propulsion systems and apparently the tech has been around for more than 50 years, its just incredibly dangerous and difficult to make safe for humans to travel within.

He mentioned a lot of the physics of how it could hypothetically work but that shit was way over my head after 4-5 beers.

He said all he knows for certain about the 'visitors from other worlds' theories that isn't heresay or little green men conspiracy is Lockheed were absolutely experimenting with electromagnetic propulsion systems which utilise an element that is not found anywhere on earth unless 'created' but none of them went anywhere because they couldn't figure out how to 'stabilise the element' that was used to generate this 'field' that would power the engine. He also mentioned they directly referenced Nikola Tesla experiments and results from his own personal accounts in the public domain because to this day a lot of his work is misunderstood and or has plenty of room for further experimentation. He was way ahead of his time.

apparently a huge amount of time and money went into synthesising element 115, the elusive 'island of stability' that supposedly can exist between 114 and 116 but efforts only managed to yield a few atoms of this stuff. The combination of that unstable element which apparently plenty of information exists in the public domain now, is the key to how these experimental propulsion systems work. However he was very clear that they are no where near powerful enough for space travel, at least that is what the results of the experiments showed.

The chances that alien life is here visiting us is so slim when compared to the idea it's just top secret technology we have developed ourselves is far more likely.. I give him all the credit for slamming the disinformation and conspiracies we so often see on the net..

How does he explain foo fighters in ww2 and before? That's the thing, this was happening way before Lockheed etc.

I think it's human arrogance. See something advanced and unknown in the sky? Must be human, we're the greatest! Can't even figure out the common cold but we had hypersonic crafts in the 1940s lol.

Last edited:

Fools idol

Banned
How does he explain foo fighters in ww2 and before? That's the thing, this was happening way before Lockheed etc.

I think it's human arrogance. See something advanced and unknown in the sky? Must be human, we're the greatest! Can't even figure out the common cold but we had hypersonic crafts in the 1940s lol.
There is no hard evidence of that at all.. at least I have never seen anything like evidence we have for these sort of craft being flown in modern times.

We do know though that the Nazi's had a division of scientists that went on to the united states projects after the war, although very secretive it was well documented.

It was called Operation Paperclip - you can read about it here

as for 'what' they worked on, well that remains mostly speculation. We do know that they had a lot of experimental weapons under construction during and long after the war, but nothing exists in the public domain yet to suggest what came of it.

It's theorised that those very scientists went on to work on projects like the stealth bomber, advanced fibre optics, radiation research and nuclear weaponry. Unfortunately reliable information is very scarce after the 1950's and beyond so be careful what you read. I studied this stuff extensively in my college years, and read a lot of FUD.

That all said, my own conclusions from all the evidence I deemed credible suggests two things. Number 1, these crafts with unbelievable manoeuvrability do exist, as the eye whiteness accounts are too numerous between large time frames and generations, and plenty of credible sources to count.

Number 2, Stanton Friedman, god rest his soul, the most credible researcher in the field of UFOlogy confirmed over his career the most likely propulsion method of these craft use among other things is almost certainly electromagnetic. As above, there is a yet-to-be-synthesised unstable element that when radiated produces unusual reactions which can be harnessed as a source of 'infinite' energy. We have proven the element can be created. A tiny amount of it was synthesised, but was extremely unstable. It does not occur naturally on earth however this doesn't mean it doesn't exist elsewhere in space. We do not know if behind closed doors scientists have figured out how to make enough of it and make it stable. Whether this latter part is true or not we have a mounting evidence that the former is very much what we see, when these craft perform crazy manoeuvres.

Other crackpots have expanded on this, for example, "Dr." Steven Greer, who is the founder of CSETI and the Disclosure Project, which supposedly aims to uncover this technology was back engineered from crashed alien UFO's.

Yet another 'crackpot' comes in the form of Bob Lazar. However, a lot of his claims where made before the days of the internet conspiracy machine, and a lot of it lines up well with what previously unknown to him sources are now finding. He stated that essentially what is happening is the craft blasts an element not found naturally here (Lazar calls it Element 115) with radiation to produce a reaction which is then focused to produce it's own gravitational wave. So if you think about it, these crafts would in effect create their own 'bubble' which explains the crazy speeds and dead-stops / 90 degree angle shifts reported throughout the decades.

It's worth noting that Friedman was a critic of Lazar, stating many times that his story was full of holes however, his physics was on point and much of it has since been 'proven' to be somewhat accurate, albeit a few inconsistencies. Friedman himself passed away a few years ago, but was a firm beleiver that this tech comes from other worlds. He was so taken aback by a piece of evidence that he often cited with respect to this hypothesis is the 1964 star map drawn by alleged abductee Betty Hill during a hypnosis session, which she said was shown to her during her abduction. Marjorie Fish constructed a three-dimensional map of nearby sun-like stars and claimed a good match from the perspective of Zeta Reticuli, about 39 light years distant. The fit of the Hill/Fish star maps was hotly debated in the December 1974 edition of astronomy magazine with Friedman and others defending the statistical validity of the match.

it is astounding indeed, and so highly unlikely that a woman such as Betty Hill would be able to produce something so accurate at a time when technology and information about the star systems was simply not available to people outside of the scientific community. Friedman spent a huge amount of his life researching UFOS, meeting with abductees, discrediting bullshit theories and crackpots. He became obsessed with the Betty Hill case, often referring to it in his books as, in his opinion, the 'only' legitimate abduction case in history. He was so taken back by it that he spent years with the Hill family and the star map to further explain what was going on here.

Larry king did a great interview with Lazar not too long ago where they discuss element 115 which 20 years ago was science fiction, now proving what some of Lazar claimed in the 80s was actually legit.

Magnets and radiation do strange things in the physical world when magnified.

51812766.jpg

Last edited:

StormCell

There is no hard evidence of that at all.. at least I have never seen anything like evidence we have for these sort of craft being flown in modern times.

We do know though that the Nazi's had a division of scientists that went on to the united states projects after the war, although very secretive it was well documented.

as for 'what' they worked on, well that remains mostly speculation. We do know that they had a lot of experimental weapons under construction during and long after the war, but nothing exists in the public domain yet to suggest what came of it.

It's theorised that those very scientists went on to work on projects like the stealth bomber, advanced fibre optics, radiation research and nuclear weaponry. Unfortunately reliable information is very scarce after the 1950's and beyond so be careful what you read. I studied this stuff extensively in my college years, and read a lot of FUD.

That all said, my own conclusions from all the evidence I deemed credible suggests two things. Number 1, these crafts with unbelievable manoeuvrability do exist, as the eye whiteness accounts are too numerous between large time frames and generations, and plenty of credible sources to count.

Number 2, Stanton Friedman, god rest his soul, the most credible researcher in the field of UFOlogy confirmed over his career the most likely propulsion method of these craft use among other things is almost certainly electromagnetic. As above, there is a yet-to-be-synthesised unstable element that when radiated produces unusual reactions which can be harnessed as a source of 'infinite' energy. We have proven the element can be created. A tiny amount of it was synthesised, but was extremely unstable. It does not occur naturally on earth however this doesn't mean it doesn't exist elsewhere in space. We do not know if behind closed doors scientists have figured out how to make enough of it and make it stable. Whether this latter part is true or not we have a mounting evidence that the former is very much what we see, when these craft perform crazy manoeuvres.

Other crackpots have expanded on this, for example, "Dr." Steven Greer, who is the founder of CSETI and the Disclosure Project, which supposedly aims to uncover this technology was back engineered from crashed alien UFO's.

Yet another 'crackpot' comes in the form of Bob Lazar. However, a lot of his claims where made before the days of the internet conspiracy machine, and a lot of it lines up well with what previously unknown to him sources are now finding. He stated that essentially what is happening is the craft blasts an element not found naturally here (Lazar calls it Element 115) with radiation to produce a reaction which is then focused to produce it's own gravitational wave. So if you think about it, these crafts would in effect create their own 'bubble' which explains the crazy speeds and dead-stops / 90 degree angle shifts reported throughout the decades.

It's worth noting that Friedman was a critic of Lazar, stating many times that his story was full of holes however, his physics was on point and much of it has since been 'proven' to be somewhat accurate, albeit a few inconsistencies. Friedman himself passed away a few years ago, but was a firm beleiver that this tech comes from other worlds. He was so taken aback by a piece of evidence that he often cited with respect to this hypothesis is the 1964 star map drawn by alleged abductee Betty Hill during a hypnosis session, which she said was shown to her during her abduction. Marjorie Fish constructed a three-dimensional map of nearby sun-like stars and claimed a good match from the perspective of Zeta Reticuli, about 39 light years distant. The fit of the Hill/Fish star maps was hotly debated in the December 1974 edition of astronomy magazine with Friedman and others defending the statistical validity of the match.

it is astounding indeed, and so highly unlikely that a woman such as Betty Hill would be able to produce something so accurate at a time when technology and information about the star systems was simply not available to people outside of the scientific community. Friedman spent a huge amount of his life researching UFOS, meeting with abductees, discrediting bullshit theories and crackpots. He became obsessed with the Betty Hill case, often referring to it in his books as, in his opinion, the 'only' legitimate abduction case in history. He was so taken back by it that he spent years with the Hill family and the star map to further explain what was going on here.

Larry king did a great interview with Lazar not too long ago where they discuss element 115 which 20 years ago was science fiction, now proving what some of Lazar claimed in the 80s was actually legit.

51812766.jpg
What are the odds that they would be experimenting with this electromagnetic propulsion technology with UAV in the manner that we've been hearing about (recall the USS Nimitz incident) but still haven't found a practical application for it? Consider the amount of time and expense going into the hypersonic weapons programs when we just need a vehicle with a nuclear payload "good enough" to get it there most of the time at mock 20. Not only would we be crowing over this superiority but we'd be crowing over it all the time. Unless, of course, you think that they would be playing with this for decades without a dramatic improvement in their results.

The thing is that I find it believable that some sort of electromagnetic field and engine could be used in the way that we are seeing because I lack any other explanation for how a craft could move from water to air as if there's not much difference unless that object were emitting a field that repels matter similar to a magnet.

I'll say it again: decades of experimenting with this technology would surely be yielding numerous applications from spying on China relentlessly in ways they can't even defend against to the threat of a mock 20 nuclear assault (missiles launching and arriving faster than they can react to). I can't see any military that would hold off on applying even unstable applications considering the objects and advanced maneuvers we're seeing already.

What would be the global tactical benefit of letting the world think that China has a potentially 10 year lead on us in hypersonics when we're sitting on mock 20+ technology?

Additionally, this friend of yours could never reveal anything to you that isn't marked unclassified. That he thinks it's all electromagnetism could just mean that his work never went anywhere near propulsion systems, because if he has any compartmental knowledge of such an engine he wouldn't be able to discuss it. Even talking around any part of his work that is or was classified is risky business (in the legal sense).

Last edited:

mako

I have a feeling most off world entities look 95% like us
What's your reasoning? Just the need for the similar sensing organs and dexterous appendages?

Would be cool to think convergent evolutionary patterns exist throughout the universe.

Romulus

51812766.jpg

Just look up foo fighters, its well documented. And it doesn't make sense that the nazis didn't use that advanced tech to win the war.
See how we pivot? Ww2? Nazis. 1950-1980s? US secret tech. Now? Chinese drones.

Interesting that your Lockheed buddy's story just happens to reinforce your specific thought process.

Last edited:

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
What's your reasoning? Just the need for the similar sensing organs and dexterous appendages?

Would be cool to think convergent evolutionary patterns exist throughout the universe.

I shouldn't have said most...

You can admit or at least think a long lines that the human body (bio computer for our soul to use) is almost perfectly designed to experience this 3d blabla density world. In this case Earth. I have a feeling many off world entities live on Earth like planets albeit with some (slight) changes. And are just as us stuck (not perse by malicious means) in a meat suit by which they can experience and grow (mentally, socially, spiritually, technologically, etc) to eventually evolve into a higher density being.

With that said. Different worlds and all it entails to manifest their meat suit to be able to "work" with in a different form is 100% a fact in my view.

But what do I know.

I'm frankly suprised you quoted me. All my posts here get ignored lmao

Last edited:

It's incredibly frustrating when you realize that scientific dogma is just as annoying and frustrating as any religious dogma on certain subjects.

Since my post a number of pages back with the video of "Under an Alien Sky" I've been looking into Velikovsky and the Electric Universe Theory and honestly think they're not only fascinating but also come much closer than what science has taught. However with what they say due to what we've been taught since elementary school it's incredibly off-putting at first.

Hell, the Theory inadvertently touches on why we hear about Electromagnetic Propulsion so much in ufology.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom