• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

All Cyberpunk 2077 leaks/spoilers in here and nowhere else.

Hi all, hope you're having a wonderful weekend.

I sadly have to be the bearer of bad news and announce that on the web there are massive leaks concerning Cyberpunk 2077.

I won't spoil the details but there are massive story and gameplay spoilers out in the wild.

So when browsing the web be as careful as possible, unless you don't care which in that case don't spoil it for everyone else!

All credit goes to DonJorginho DonJorginho :messenger_heart:

MastAndo

Any other gameplay leaks besides the two potheads and the French one linked above? Hopefully nothing TOO spoiler-ish, but I want to see some more early gameplay footage.

MiguelItUp

Shit, not that I know of. I've always known open world games to have all kinds of silly bugs, but nothing really crucial, lol.

scalman

i really dont want to play this version of game that was shown in that video.. all just bad , terrible, very low settings or smt , NPC off mode , not sure whats going on there but seems like older consoles just couldnt handle this game or smt. it just looks weird , you drive at night in city and its empty , streets empty and dead , nothing happening there , noone live there.

scalman

EoQENahW4AEF8BR

EoQYzXqW8AU9Zot

56gb day one patch on PS4/PS5 ?

Last edited:

Miles708

i really dont want to play this version of game that was shown in that video.. all just bad , terrible, very low settings or smt , NPC off mode , not sure whats going on there but seems like older consoles just couldnt handle this game or smt. it just looks weird , you drive at night in city and its empty , streets empty and dead , nothing happening there , noone live there.
Also, the city loads in chunks while you're still driving through those chunks with a cyberpunk-y white screen.

I wonder if everything can really be addressed by a day-one patch.

I think it looks terrible. The recoil and the movement do not match current top tier FPS games.
This is like saying GTA's driving physics don't hold up to Assetto Corsa. This is not an FPS!

There are no NPCs in that footage because the area is on lockdown.

Here we go:
Spoiler/NSFW tag please.

Last edited:

waquzy

I wish they would have gone for a 3rd person perspective.

Yep, the biggest mistake was not to include the 3rd person mode. They said it was done for an immersion, I just wish they had included it as an option and let the player decide. Oh well...

Gamezone

Gold Member
Some Series X impressions I found. Doesn't sound too promising. I have yet to see identical NPC's in GTA 5. Are here any?

Currently 6 hours into the game on xbox series x and I just now got the title screen....this is a BIG game) Population density is wayyyy higher than I was expecting, runs at 60fps with some frame drops, the game is very buggy like repeated crashes, dialogue just not being played sometimes, I've had the controller become completely unresponsive for several seconds a dozen times or so, some serious ghosting on objects when moving quickly, animations just not working properly, screen flickering a lot, vehicles and npcs spawning and despawing out of thin air. And TONS of repeating npcs. Like 3 identical npcs standing directly next to each other. The game REALLY needs a patch. This version is nowhere near close to ready. I'm just hoping that that patch is magic because damn. Severe jank. But when everything works right....Dude this game is amazing. It lives up to the hype. It really does.

In-game map - developed by Ubisoft, apparently;

DNOqRd9.jpg
I'm ... kinda not happy about that map. It reminds me of all those Unity memes back in the day. I thought this game would be a bit more relaxed and organic but that map design is just over clutered to hell. Unless the player just zipped around the map real quick and took a picture.

THEAP99

Banned
I'm ... kinda not happy about that map. It reminds me of all those Unity memes back in the day. I thought this game would be a bit more relaxed and organic but that map design is just over clutered to hell. Unless the player just zipped around the map real quick and took a picture.
witcher 3 was just like this

Top Bottom