• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Horizons - Nintendo Direct in October!

Bluecondor

Hopefully an expansion. This game sold so much nintendo would be stupid not to do one.
Well, just from that trailer, we are definitely getting Brewster and The Roost in the museum. Some of the data-miners were claiming that jobs will be added to the game (such as pouring coffee in The Roost). Some new activities would really help at this point.

DryvBy

I hope it's an expansion too. I put in 200 hours in this one, which is the 2nd most I've done for an AC game (first was the Cube version which I put in about 2000 hours into lol). But I need more content bad.

HF2014

Seriously, putting all missing shops into the museum is meeeeh…. The museum will soon have 4 floors! I want more shop to put on the map dammit!

Ceadeus

Gold Member
Hopefully they ditch the friend code and let people matchmake all around the world.

They did it for Mario Party, how come they havn't done it for this game? It's much more popular also

Punished Miku

Gold Member
Really hope for my girlfriend's sake that there's an expansion. She did everything there was to do months and months ago. It's basically the only game she truly likes.

Really shocking that they can't manage a large update after selling over 20 million copies.

Bluecondor

Seems right to call it 2.0, lots of great stuff in there.

I agree! This definitely is the real 2.0 update we had been anticipating. Then to have a paid DLC come out on the same day as the 2.0 update is just incredible. I have really enjoyed the game, and this will add hours and hours of new gameplay (building the new shops on Harv's Island, building vacation homes for our villagers and for NPCs, and building home expansions for our villagers).

Top Bottom