• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anna Kournikova in August Maxim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cypher

She was on the cover back in August 2003, and yet here she is again in the August 2004 issue of Maxim:

gm_l1.jpg

gm_l2.jpg

gm_l3.jpg

gm_l4.jpg

Yeah, I got this issue a couple of weeks ago in the mail. Great shots, though it's strange that she's the cover model but there's no interview with her inside. Just photos with a few brief quotes on them. The pics are from her 2005 calendar shoot. I think I may just end up buying that calendar. Faptastic.

The blue eye shadow has got to go. I mean, yuck. I've gotten the issue already and lo and behold this one actually has cleavage and legs now that she's trying to sell something (the calendar). The last time she was in the mag, there was nary a cleave or gam. I applaud their decision not to interview her again instead saving the space for more piccies. Nobody cared about her tennis. Nobody cares what she says. Just lie in the sand and arch your back, BITCH.

I'm glad I get the magazine for free.

totoro'd

Alex Anderson said:
Nobody cared about her tennis. Nobody cares what she says. Just lie in the sand and arch your back, BITCH.

I'm glad I get the magazine for free.

sheesh, did she rape your dog or something?

aoi tsuki

i always thought she had a cute, slightly full face, but it just looked odd juxtapose a more mature-looking, slimmer body, as evident in these shots.

Good for her though. She needs to cash in on her looks while people still remember her name.

Outlaw said:
Beautiful face , average body......I'd double back-hand slam her ass all night.

Hmm, I see it the other way around. Beautiful body, average face... though it's a quirky face, it does look awfully cute in some photos. It's like a teenage girl with a an extremely hot body.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Outlaw said:
Beautiful face , average body......I'd double back-hand slam her ass all night.

I think you got it backwards. Her face does nothing for me, but she has a great body. Her legs seem so long in that last shot....I LOVE long legs.

I'm telling you guys, it's all about Maria Kirilenko. That girl is going to be smoking hot in a few years, mark my words. She'll be the new Kournikova.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom