• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ant-Man's front-runners are Joseph Gordon Levitt & Paul Rudd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like bullshit Ultron is going to be Stark's. Kind of screws this character out of the importance he deserves. Very interesting choices though, and by interesting I mean fucking awful. Hopefully they don't cast either of these clowns and give Hank something big enough so he can keep up with the bigger science nerds at the table.

Nether!

I think what's cool about Rudd is that I signals a different direction for Marvel movies into a different tone within the "super-hero" genre - although I think we are already going to see a big tonal shift with GotG.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Seems like bullshit Ultron is going to be Stark's. Kind of screws this character out of the importance he deserves. Very interesting choices though, and by interesting I mean fucking awful. Hopefully they don't cast either of these clowns and give Hank something big enough so he can keep up with the bigger science nerds at the table.

No clue what you just said. Neither does America. Or movie audiences.

Instro

I've always been curious about the Ant-Man push over their other hero roster. He seems like a very tough sell. Particularly without the Ultron connection.

nomis

no. What do you mean?

I mean that saying "Oh, but this person has X hair" in casting news should pretty much be reserved for joke responses at this point. They're casting someone who can inhabit the persona... hair color comes out of a bottle.

Same shit has happened ad nauseum in the last few years.

"Alexander Skarsgard has long blonde hair why are they casting Hemsworth over him??"

"Chris Evans has brown hair he can't be Steve Rogers."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom