• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Atomic heart release window trailer

Bridges

So excited for this, looks incredible. I'll really have to consider playing with subtitles though because yeesh.

Mister Wolf

I think i spy screenspace reflections at 00:52 when the robot is talking. Watch the wall behind its head. looks like the weird effect you get from SS Reflections

They probably are but remember this was one of the first games showcased using Nvidia RTX back in 2018.

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
Looks even more stuttery and bad framerate now that they removed the motion blur in some scenes...
Not a single smooth scene released for this ever lol. and music sucks
Looks great though

Fbh

"Release windows trailer"

what-the-fuck-is-this-shit-professor-hidgins.gif

Game looks dope though

Last edited:

Alexios

Cores, shaders and BIOS oh my!
Looks promising, reminds me of Singularity (everyone should play this one, we need more games like Raven used to make). Hope it's not super short like the recent Industria.

ChoosableOne

ChoosableAll
Russian studio with a big ambitious project... I'm getting bad optimization vibes. It looks like a Bioshock/Stalker combination. I don't like fighting with robots but this game got my attention. Let's see how it goes.

Oh, they should hire a robot before release.

was fairly interessted in that before, but really havent expected anything with such a level of production value ... looks amazing.

HYPE

Setting and enemy design looks amazing but.... core combat looks like it will lack a sense of weight and punch anyone else get that feeling? You can't tell from this trailer but you can from other gameplay videos.

anthony2690

Banned
Wasn't on my radar at all, but this looks genuinely really interesting.

The end of 2022 is pretty stacked for Xbox game pass (stalker 2, atomic heart, deathloop, starfield, redfall maybe?) And stuff yet to be announced too.

Top Bottom