• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Atomic heart release window trailer

ANDS

King of Gaslighting
Can't even get a consistent framerate in a trailer? Hooboy.

. . . and that lipsync is dodgy as hell.

FingerBang

The game is visually stunning but this trailer is terrible.

Apart from the frame rate and the voice acting, people need to STOP making trailers this way. Half of it shows the story in a decent way, but the latter half with random lines from various characters over gameplay is a terrible trope that needs to die. I blame Japan for that.

hlm666

I think i spy screenspace reflections at 00:52 when the robot is talking. Watch the wall behind its head. looks like the weird effect you get from SS Reflections
It definitely should have RT reflections, they have shown it in previous nvidia trailers and a demo.
"The addition of NVIDIA RTX Ray Traced Ambient Occlusion, Reflections and Shadows transforms the look of scenes"

Ozriel

M$FT
Looks even more stuttery and bad framerate now that they removed the motion blur in some scenes...
Not a single smooth scene released for this ever lol. and music sucks
Looks great though

To be fair, The game is more than 7 months away. Enough time to iron out issues and polish stuff up.

was fairly interessted in that before, but really havent expected anything with such a level of production value ... looks amazing.

HYPE

I really have no idea how they’re getting this level of visuals on what I expect should be slightly above AA budget.

For those who want the amazing soundtrack from the trailer without any voices or game sounds here it is.

You can hear the similarities of DOOM. Gotta love Mick Gordon is a God sent.

Concern

Trailer for a "release window"

Sarcastic GIF by MOODMAN

Top Bottom