• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Black Friday - Deals Mega Thread

mrmustard

Banned
Picked up a Spider-Man 2 bundle
From Big W for $679 for Christmas. Pretty great price imo. Was checking out the extra catalogue as I have no clue what’s included. Fuck there’s a lot I want to play I there!

No idea how I’m going to find the time owning the 3 consoles…

IahQ20l.jpg
679$? Wow, in my country even the Spider-Man 2 Limited Edition bundle is cheaper and just the Ps5 with disc is 399€.

LastBattle

679$? Wow, in my country even the Spider-Man 2 Limited Edition bundle is cheaper and just the Ps5 with disc is 399€.
I think they are normally $799 for just the console. Spider-Man 2 is $99 - $129. So even though $679 is not great compared the other countries, it’s decent for Australia.

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
I feel like I bought most of the stuff that came out this year. Outside Robocop and Mario RPG, I’m not seeing a lot of must have deals.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Not a Black Friday Deal, but still a deal.

Bad Boy Furniture in Canada is bankrupt and liquidation stock starting now as it's approved to go into liquidation mode. The chain has always been sketchy and people complained they cant refund stuff recently as the place is broke!

But hey, if you want to roll the dice on furniture assuming it's good quality, you'd still get manufacturers warranty.

Arsic

Loves his juicy stink trail scent
Too lazy to check if anyone in here already posted this, but Gamepass ultimate 1 month cards off CD keys for $2.49. Only able to get one though. Still great for those who wanted to try starfield or lies of P... or play Like a Dragon Gaiden The man who erased his name like a boss.

sono

Gold Member
Pauls Hardware has done a good video with associated google spreadsheet for a black friday new PC build covering entry, good and best builds making use of black friday deals

Last edited:

Games on sale from this batch:

Atelier Sophie 2 The Alchemist Of The Mysterious NSW
Attack on Titan XB
Attack on Titan 2 XB
Attack on Titan 2 Final Battle XB
Attack on Titan 2 NSW
Attack on Titan 2 Final Battle NSW
Atelier Ryza Ever Darkness & The Secret Hideout PS4
Atelier Ryza Ever Darkness & The Secret Hideout NSW
Atelier Ryza 2 Lost Legends & The Secret Fairy NSW
Blue Reflection PS4
Nights of Azure 1 & 2 PS4
Nights of Azure 2 Bride of the New Moon NSW
Deception IV The Nightmare Princess PS4
Ys Ix: Monstrum Nox [Pact Edition] NSW
Fairy Tail NSW PS4
The Legend of Heroes Trails of Cold Steel III NSW
Also, probably your last chance to get the Switch physical version of The House in Fata Morgana at a sane price

You might be interested into these VGP reprints StereoVsn StereoVsn so I'm tagging you here.

Also:

Last edited:

StereoVsn

Also, probably your last chance to get the Switch physical version of The House in Fata Morgana at a sane price

You might be interested into these VGP reprints StereoVsn StereoVsn so I'm tagging you here.

Also:

Nice, ty. Going to browse and see if I want anything. I am thinking no since I spent Deck OLED money on physicals (including some 4K Blu-Rays) this Black Friday already, but you never know. 😅

Nice, ty. Going to browse and see if I want anything. I am thinking no since I spent Deck OLED money on physicals (including some 4K Blu-Rays) this Black Friday already, but you never know. 😅
Np! I've snagged Ryza 1 & 2 from this cyber monday sale and I think that's it for me as well lol. Not quite deck oled money, but I'm near that ballpark (factoring all the imports I've ordered and also the games I bought locally during this BF). No regrets though. :D

Last edited:

StereoVsn

Np! I've snagged Ryza 1 & 2 from this cyber monday sale and I think that's it for me as well lol. Not quite deck oled money, but I'm near that ballpark (factoring all the imports I've ordered and also the games I bought locally during this BF). No regrets though. :D
Yep, most of it is Play Asia, VGP and eBay Saturn/Dreamcast JPN version. I feel all of this will only get pricier in the future so yeah, no regrets.

Well, maybe a little 😁.

Gonna need more than a 20% discount to get me to even consider picking up an XSX. 3 years into this gen and considering the state it's in, it needs to be $300 or less to even put the thought in my head.

splattered

All I really wanted this black Friday was maybe some good switch games on sale but didn't really see anything amazing.. prob missed the good deals. Bleh.

AJUMP23

Gold Member
Picked up a Spider-Man 2 bundle
From Big W for $679 for Christmas. Pretty great price imo. Was checking out the extra catalogue as I have no clue what’s included. Fuck there’s a lot I want to play I there!

No idea how I’m going to find the time owning the 3 consoles…

IahQ20l.jpg
This deal has been listed at $500 all over Black Friday. You overpaid.

That seems very expensive for console + one game

This deal has been listed at $500 all over Black Friday. You overpaid.
Those are Doliroos, the normal price of the system in Australia without a game is 799 doliroos. This deal was $680 and went out of stock at all retailers by Saturday after BF.

The PS5 Slim was supposed to release until early next year but due to the deal being too good (All stores don’t have stock or the phat PS5 anymore, disc or digital) Sony will launch the Slim next week.

Last edited:
Top Bottom