• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Black Friday - Deals Mega Thread

violence

Jedi Survivor $42. The game is better on console correct? PC will never have the stutters fixed.

Last edited:

TheUsual

Gold Member
Picked up Jedi Survivor and Dead Island 2 for my Series X for $35 each. Not a bad deal.
Bit with the $39.99 for FF16 at Best Buy and had a $25 gift card to use as well. I will be good for probably the first half of 2024 with these.

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
got two Target eshop card for 45 each, if you buy a voucher with that it's even more worth it. However, I don't see any games to buy with a voucher so might hold off for a deal on something.

Some good Switch games up for sale on PlayAsia atm. Also, the threshold for free shipping is currently $50 instead of the usual $100.
  • FF X/X-2 $29.99
  • Fatal Frame 4 $29.99
  • Grandia HD Collection $29.99
  • Ninja Gaiden Collection $19.99
  • Atelier Marie Remake: The Alchemist of Salburg. $34.99
  • Dead or Alive Xtreme 3: Scarlet $39.99

Last edited:

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Oh wow, Woot got shit done fast.

I placed my order yesterday (less than 18~20 hours ago) and got it at my doorstep today.

txJv0Fg.jpg

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member
7dd220e497fe48d29b6a293f2599935e2a74035f.gif

Guys, take advantage of the fact that they are giving the Ninja Gaiden collection for Switch for 20 dollars, all 3 games in a cartridge.

In Play-asia

I bought my copy... and is a Good port.

Last edited:

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Some good Switch games up for sale on PlayAsia atm. Also, the threshold for free shipping is currently $50 instead of the usual $100.
  • FF X/X-2 $29.99
It's worth pointing out the value of Final Fantasy X collection for the Switch specifically here, because this version has both games on the cartridge. In the US and EU, Final Fantasy X-2 was a download code / voucher.

It's worth pointing out the value of Final Fantasy X collection for the Switch specifically here, because this version has both games on the cartridge. In the US and EU, Final Fantasy X-2 was a download code / voucher.
This is correct. If you're interested in getting FF X/X-2 physically on Switch then 100% go with the Asian Multi-Language release as it contains both games on cart. But yeah, Square really screwed us physical collectors over with the NA and EU release of this FF collection...

7dd220e497fe48d29b6a293f2599935e2a74035f.gif

Guys, take advantage of the fact that they are giving the Ninja Gaiden collection for Switch for 20 dollars, all 3 games in a cartridge.

In Play-asia

I bought my copy... and is a Good port.
Yeah, at this price it's definitely a steal. I plan on grabbing this collection, Atelier Marie Remake and DoA Xtreme 3 Scarlet.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

Gamefly used games sale, some really good prices there.
Damn, I missed out on the used copies of PS5 Diablo IV for $25

graywolf323

First year Ive had a PC for the Steam fall sale. How good are the sales usually? Good as people hype it to be?
usually the winter sale is better

use places like GG Deals and IsThereAnyDeal to check price trends

StereoVsn

So I'm aware that we aren't going to get a sale on Super Mario RPG or Super Mario Wonder but is there any hope Pokemon Violet/Scarlet will be on sale somewhere?
You can get them cheaper through vouchers if you are ok with digital. Get shop cards for at least 10% each and the voucher is $100 for 2 games. So you can get both for $90 or less.

Just thinking about making a central thread for people to discuss, if mods think this is not needed, please feel free to close. Please add relevant BF deals and I will add them to the OP.

---

Playstation Store Black Friday Deals Information Page
Live on Nov 17th

---

Xbox Black Friday
Live on Nov 17th

---

Walmart Black Friday Preview Page
Live on Nov 22nd, Walmart+ members: 9AM Pacific Time, Regular folks: 12PM Pacific Time

Gaming Specific Deals

---

HSN
Use code: HOLIDAY2023 for discount

---

NewEgg

please add these to the list for our Non US Gaffers and Gaffers who import games (Switch and PS5 is region free):

PlayAsia

CDJapan

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
please add these to the list for our Non US Gaffers and Gaffers who import games (Switch and PS5 is region free):

PlayAsia

CDJapan

Done

twilo99

Might as well wait for 4000 series Super release. That should hopefully drive down prices of both AMD 7000 series and Nvidia 4000 OG cards.

Well, that’s indeed wise but it would also require patience on my part.. I doubt the deals on the xtx, if any, would be that great anyway

StereoVsn

Well, that’s indeed wise but it would also require patience on my part.. I doubt the deals on the xtx, if any, would be that great anyway
Rumor is 4080 Super will land around $1000. I kind of doubt it, but even current $1200 MSRP will drive down 4080 OG prices and AMD needs to be about 15-20% cheaper to sell. So they will need to do something at least.

twilo99

Rumor is 4080 Super will land around $1000. I kind of doubt it, but even current $1200 MSRP will drive down 4080 OG prices and AMD needs to be about 15-20% cheaper to sell. So they will need to do something at least.

Do we know if the super will have a founders edition or partner only? But yeah, no way we get any of them for $1000

Kerotan

So I sold two controllers for €50 each and a third for €60 credit at CEX. Went and bought 4 new one's from Smyth's for €50 and got the more valuable colours. Can't believe I can basically get new controllers yearly for free. Stick drift a thing of the past for me.

Because I switch between 3 controllers (soon to be 4) they don't get over used and they're basically perfect.

Top Bottom