• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Black Friday - Deals Mega Thread

SSfox

i just charged 310 $ in my account but i can't buy any game, nor sub to PS plus , i keep getting Error Code CE-112840-6 it's super annoying, any one have ideas wtf is this?

Nemesisuuu

vwGjfao.png

For users with multiple systems, seems like a good deal - from 200 euros to 123.

violence

Horizon forbidden west (psn) is actually $20 for the PS4 version. That version includes a free upgrade to the PS5 version. From there you can buy the DLC for $12, so $32 for the “complete edition” using this method?

Last edited:

LastBattle

Picked up a Spider-Man 2 bundle
From Big W for $679 for Christmas. Pretty great price imo. Was checking out the extra catalogue as I have no clue what’s included. Fuck there’s a lot I want to play I there!

No idea how I’m going to find the time owning the 3 consoles…

IahQ20l.jpg

eNT1TY

Fuck, why is the 2TB series x expansion never less than $270? I've been periodically checking all year and it never drops below that. You can get a faster 4TB ssd for most other devices for $230.

M1987

Horizon forbidden west (psn) is actually $20 for the PS4 version. That version includes a free upgrade to the PS5 version. From there you can buy the DLC for $12, so $32 for the “complete edition” using this method?
I think so yeah

Last edited:

kyoya

ININ Games is having a major Black Friday sale at Amazon on games ranging from their TAITO mini arcade cabinet to Switch, PS4. and PS5 games:

Taito Egret II Mini - Limited Blue Edition - Mini Arcade Machine - $159.99

Taito EGRET Ⅱ mini - Control Pad - $24.99

Taito EGRET Ⅱ Mini - Paddle and Trackball - $89.99

Taito EGRET Ⅱ Mini - Control Panel - $69.99

Nintendo Switch

80 Days & Overboard! - $19.99

Ninja JaJaMaru: The Great Yokai Battle + Hell - Deluxe Edition - $19.99

Umihara Kawase Bazooka! - Nintendo Switch Edition - $14.99

Star Renegades - $19.99

Turrican Flashback - $19.99

Root Double -Before Crime After Days- Xtend Edition $24.99

Warhammer 40,000: Shootas, Blood and Teef Collector’s Edition - $49.99

Star Renegades Collector's Edition - Nintendo Switch $39.99

Warhammer 40,000: Shootas, Blood & Teef - $14.99

Wonder Boy Collection - $19.99

Puzzle Bobble Everybubble! -- Nintendo Switch - $29.99

RayStorm X RayCrisis HD Collection -- Nintendo Switch - $29.99

Bud Spencer & Terence Hill - Slaps and Beans 2 $24.99

Boulder Dash Ultimate Collection - $16.99

Taito Milestones $9.99

Playstation 5

Jitsu Squad - $19.99

Puzzle Bobble 3D Vacation Odyssey - $19.99

Bud Spencer & Terence Hill - Slaps and Beans 2 - $24.99

Warhammer 40,000: Shootas, Blood and Teef Collector’s Edition - $49.99

PlayStation 4

G-Darius HD $14.99

Puzzle Bobble 3D Vacation Odyssey - $14.99

Turrican Flashback - $14.99

Umihara Kawase Bazooka! - $9.99

Star Renegades - $11.99

Jitsu Squad- $14.99

Bubble Bobble 4 Friends - The Baron Is Back! - $19.99

RayStorm X RayCrisis HD Collection - $29.99

The Ninja Saviors - Return of The Warriors - $19.99

Ninja JaJaMaru: The Great Yokai Battle +Hell – Deluxe Edition - $14.99

Warhammer 40,000: Shootas, Blood and Teef Collector's Edition - $49.99

Bud Spencer & Terence Hill - Slaps and Beans 2 - $24.99

manfestival

anyone know what the best deal is on gaming mice? I know I saw one for the razer ultimate wireless but trying to see what my options are

Not exactly BF related but my local Microcenter just dropped the price on all of their open-box ASUS 27 OLED monitors and I got one complete for $599.

Other than that I picked up MW3 2011, The Darkness II, and Halo Wars on Steam as well as Mirage on PS5.

Last edited:

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
The $9 game pass ultimate codes Woot sold a few days back (which I linked) were for new accounts only. Woot is offering refunds for not disclosing this in their product page.

you-done-you-know-it.gif

Little Mac

Gold Member
I'm interested in the new PS5 Slim Spider-man 2 bundle that's currently on "sale" for $499. Tempted to pull the trigger. Should I wait for Black Friday before purchasing? Trying to purchase off amazon because I have amazon credit but I'll will buy elsewhere if the price is better. Is it worth waiting another 2 days?

I'm interested in the new PS5 Slim Spider-man 2 bundle that's currently on "sale" for $499. Tempted to pull the trigger. Should I wait for Black Friday before purchasing? Trying to purchase off amazon because I have amazon credit but I'll will buy elsewhere if the price is better. Is it worth waiting another 2 days?
I doubt it'll go lower, the MSRP of the Slim alone is $499 without any game, so yeah, the slim bundles with games are a "sale".

Fuck my shit, Amazon is sold out of RE4R on PS5 and Walmart doesn't have it any stores near me and I don't want to pay them $7 to ship me a $30 game

Fine, if they don't want me to buy RE4R that badly, I guess I won't buy it

DaGwaphics

Series S for ~$160 if you are willing to do some gymnastics

Incredible deal there.

Target is another store doing the $450 Diablo bundle with a $75 Target card. $375 for a XSX is a nice deal with a game in the mix as well.

That Newegg XSS offer is insane though.

Edit: Another deal on External storage as well (not as good as the earlier one):

Last edited:

MaestroMike

Gold Member
gt7 ps5 is back in stock at target.com for $29.99 just ordered that along with gta V ps5 for $14.99 free shipping since its over $35 I'm done with the black friday deals and probably the rest of the year not going to get anything else i wanted another racing game to complement mario kart and I never completed GTA V probably won't touch it for awhile but I want it in the library and this was a good deal I think

Top Bottom