• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CAPCOM CUP 2016 | Fighting Game Tournament | Dec 2-3 | WHENS MAHVEL?

Lupe Fiasco to take it all.

Marvel 4 will be a Pachinko Game.

CAPCOM DON'T FUCKING HURT ME ANY MORE PLEASE I BEG YOU JUST GIMME MVC4 ON PC.

I want Infiltration to win.

Blueblur1

My top 3 consists of some combination of Infiltration, Tokido and Nuckle Du. I totally expect Brolynho to kick ass but not make Top 3. And I totally expect at least one of the gods to make it into Top 8.

Awesome thread! VODs for the event will be cut by Koogy and myself, so be sure to keep an eye on youtube.com/capcomfighterstv in case you can't watch live. Matches usually go up an hour-ish after they happen, depending on if YouTube likes us.

That's 14 hours.

Ah ok, thanks. I have the dumbz...

miserable

guys, don't get hyped for Daigo. you're only setting yourselves up for disappointment. Infil's gona take this for freee

and fuck Marvel

phaonaut

Bet Lines

Qwz4V6X.png

qoztZQT.png

Neoxon

DO DA DU

What's going to happen with the spots of the "unable to compete" people?
Let's go, Knuckleduuuuu!
DU you feel it?
So fucking hyped for this. Hopefully NuckleDu goes far.
huh, i just realized du plays mika

i'm rooting for fuudo so mika can get a new costume

i wanna cheer for du as well . . .

but there's a strong chance he'd pick guile if he actually won
All in for the Du.
It's almost time.

I believe in Du.
So we can get a new Mika costume.
Du and Daigo <3
Wise choices

Nobody believes in Mago? He's been playing extremely solid lately, mainly his recent CPTA performance where he bopped everyone, including Karin's worst match up (and jwong's nightmare), Chun Li (even beating MOV in grand finals).

Maybe I'm biased for my main, but I'm expecting great things from Mago and Justin come Capcom Cup!

Oh, and MAHVEL 4 LETS GOO!!

Instead of that, whoever wins should be immortalized in the game, Snake Eyez style.

https://youtu.be/_1yKm-kTPAw

I dunno bout that, seems kinda meager to me. I know the FGC is poverty and all, but still...

I agree.
Honestly, Capcom needs to do something with the costumes man...the mods on PC are just ridiculous at this point. Can us console players get a bone, let us buy the stuff the PC guys make or something, anything!!!!

Can I get Ken in a tuxedo and shirtless with long hair for goodness sake!

HardRojo

Man I'm not gonna be able to sleep till Friday because of my fucking horrible final exams schedule this week, but I'll try to catch some of the action live on Friday and will definitely be stream monstering the shit out of this on Saturday.

Gusto

I'm kinda upset that I have to take an uber to Santa Ana and then go back to Anaheim for PSX and top 8, it all should've been at the same convention center.

Kumubou

Bet Lines
The value bets (if one was to ever partake in such silly things) look to be Fuudo and Xiaohai here, although I don't see anything particularly great. If GO1 was playing like he was around Evo that would have easily been it, but... he isn't. :\ (That and if he was, the values would probably then change.)

Nobody believes in Mago? He's been playing extremely solid lately, mainly his recent CPTA performance where he bopped everyone, including Karin's worst match up (and jwong's nightmare), Chun Li (even beating MOV in grand finals).

Maybe I'm biased for my main, but I'm expecting great things from Mago and Justin come Capcom Cup!

Oh, and MAHVEL 4 LETS GOO!!
Mago has a reputation for not clutching these big events out, although his Karin has looked super clean over the last couple of months. I'm expecting him to make a decent run only to make a couple of dumb mistakes and end up finishing 9th or something (while looking like he could have made top 3).

Gotta support Infil for hopefully some crazy picks and STONE COLD KENNETH BRADLEY. Hopefully the British guys can give us something to be proud of too!

Blueblur1

Awesome thread! VODs for the event will be cut by Koogy and myself, so be sure to keep an eye on youtube.com/capcomfighterstv in case you can't watch live. Matches usually go up an hour-ish after they happen, depending on if YouTube likes us.

That's 14 hours.

You guys are doing the Lord's work. I am amazed at how quickly VODs get uploaded during Premiers.

Hag

Good stuff, thanks for the fast upload =)

Top Bottom