• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CAPCOM CUP 2016 | Fighting Game Tournament | Dec 2-3 | WHENS MAHVEL?

Numb

Another year

Oo8rQ_s-200x150.gif

Tokido bout to get revenge for all those second places to Infiltration

Zyrox

DDRs unite! It's time for the one true GOAT to #riseup and claim his rightful throne.
Just let me dream dammit

Can't say I'm too interested in sf5 but Daigo is always fun one way or another.

Not really looking forward to the meltdowns over "randoms vs capcom 4". People are going to be so salty that their favourite anime characters are missing.

JeTmAn81

Can't say I'm too interested in sf5 but Daigo is always fun one way or another.

Not really looking forward to the meltdowns over "randoms vs capcom 4". People are going to be so salty that their favourite anime characters are missing.

Parody name needs work. D-Listers Vs. Capcom?

peter0611

Will anyone be attending CC? I'd like to possibly hook up with some people from Gaf. I went to CC 2014, and it was pretty lonely by myself. :-(

Tekniqs

Will anyone be attending CC? I'd like to possibly hook up with some people from Gaf. I went to CC 2014, and it was pretty lonely by myself. :-(

I know a few posters from the SF5 thread said they're going. I'm thinking of maybe going Saturday to watch the finals but I still need to get tickets

Infiltration won't make top 8.

Either MOV or Daigo present a problem to Infiltration. MOV made Infil look free last time and Daigo has gotten the better of Infiltration the last two times. I think that's his toughest matchup before top 8 even if Mago is better overall than Daigo and MOV. If he can beat either of Daigo or MOV (perhaps KBrad gets by both), then he'll have a strong chance of going further than top 8.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Infiltration - Mago is a match I look forward to, should they both win their first match. Last time Infil picked Balrog against him (and got 3-0d iirc) and I want to see what he would try now.

Oh and after the match he said
"I don't care about money," Infiltration said. "I just want to test before Capcom Cup." (from eventhubs)

Inmolatus

Tokido probably gonna take it. Although I would like to see K-Brad or Phenom mopping the floor by just rushing them down.

I'm gonna miss all Fridays nights matches, and I just realised it'll be 2am here when Top 8 starts on Sat. I'd like to see it live but I dunno, I'm getting too old for this shit.

Nope, they toploaded it. So dumb.

It's just a bad strategy. At this point I bet players are going to start thinking it's a waste to travel so much just to get into Capcom Cup. You most likely won't win that money back because it's incredibly difficult to make top 8. All of Capcom Cup competitors getting paid gives more incentive to make Capcom Cup.

It's just a bad strategy. At this point I bet players are going to start thinking it's a waste to travel so much just to get into Capcom Cup. You most likely won't win that money back because it's incredibly difficult to make top 8. All of Capcom Cup competitors getting paid gives more incentive to make Capcom Cup.

Couldn't agree more. I'm getting really tired of FGC payouts being top-loaded beyond all reason.

Top Bottom