• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CAPCOM CUP 2016 | Fighting Game Tournament | Dec 2-3 | WHENS MAHVEL?

FluxWaveZ

Well... at least it's nice to see someone finally shut down Mika, for once?

That seemed like a missed hit confirm to end it. Damn.

Edit: Oh, nah, right, he was baiting a normal.

We'll get Ken! From SF 2010!

(how was that never an costume in SF4 anyway)

ParlY28.jpg

Allforce

Just tuned in, is there another feed without the British broadcast team? Nothing personal about them or their style I just am not used to them and I feel like there's no crowd noise on this stream.

Just tuned in, is there another feed without the British broadcast team? Nothing personal about them or their style I just am not used to them and I feel like there's no crowd noise on this stream.

They're great broadcasters. Yes, not having the crowd noise is a little eerie. Makes it seem a bit more muted and boring IMO

kitzkozan

Knuckle Du has the best Mika in the world because he fully figured out how to play SFV imo (Fuudo is too safe and calculated, which is not the optimal way to play SFV lol). He wouldn't be getting trashed 0-3 as badly as Fuudo did.

You will have to wait longer than that lol

There's always a chance. Cody has always ranked pretty high in any of Capcom's popularity polls. Honestly, if they actually support the game with new characters until 2020 like they've claimed, I'd expect Cody for Season 4 in 2019. It'd be the 30th Anniversary of Final Fight, which could lead to them throwing some Final Fight characters a bone.

Top Bottom