• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CAPCOM CUP 2016 | Fighting Game Tournament | Dec 2-3 | WHENS MAHVEL?

LiK

Well the more I listened I am diggin the British guys. Just wish they'd get the crowd noise in there, they sound like they're in a tin can with the echo.

Also, props to the fucking SLO-MO replays. I've always wondered why we never get any replays or analysis after matches, it's been great tonight.

The crowd up front are all asleep in those seats lol

I've heard 230k for 1st place several times. I know that on the CPT website it says top 3 gets a share of the DLC bonus. But they've been advertising the total pay out as "over 350k". So that's 100k+ over the 250k that was already promised. 230k-120k is 110k which over 100k, so is 1st place getting almost everything while 2nd and 3rd get a few scraps?

I've heard 230k for 1st place several times. I know that on the CPT website it says top 3 gets a share of the DLC bonus. But they've been advertising the total pay out as "over 350k". So that's 100k+ over the 250k that was already promised. 230k-120k is 110k which over 100k, so is 1st place getting almost everything while 2nd and 3rd get a few scraps?

It was raised with 150k+, 100k was the initial number.

I am only here for Mahvel.

I think I've counted 1000 wakeup jabs this t8 so far.

It is half four in the morning and I just want my Mahvel.

Capcom pls stop stalling. :(

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Okay finally I can give this my full attention.

Fucking INSANE that Winner's Finals is two Americans.

INSANE.

Platy

I am only here for Mahvel.

I think I've counted 1000 wakeup jabs this t8 so far.

It is half four in the morning and I just want my Mahvel.

Capcom pls stop stalling. :(

I am here for Sophie and for Marvel but it is 2:30am here =|

GO TO THE FIGHTS ALREADY !

If Kaz makes it out of Losers he's going to murder Du. He is the only other person who's figured out SFV as well as Du has.

Sometimes I wish Udon would be a standard, since they filled in a bunch of holes, but then again they've had some questionable choices.

It's weird because Fuudo CAN be aggressive but he couldn't switch it on against Hai.
What do you mean Kazu is the only other guy? Not that he won't win the whole thing, but others have done better than him this year. A lot of people have.

Top Bottom