• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CAPCOM CUP 2016 | Fighting Game Tournament | Dec 2-3 | WHENS MAHVEL?

That's it. I'm getting some coffee.

I'm getting another beer.

YotCiK6.gif

I want this scene to get bigger so I get irritated when I feel like the fgc illuminati isn't doing the best its capable of doing.

I mean if its a technical issue I can understand. It happens and this is a big venue so dealing with these problems might not be as simple as they should be.

Also we back!

WarRock

Didn't Bother with Ghost. Ex Aid looks too cornball in spite of fair writing. I miss Gaim, and OOOs. Watching Kuuga still.

#Skullomania_for_MVC:I
Believe it or not, Ex-Aid is the most stylish season they ever made (at least up to episode 8). Visual effects and actions are way too good.

Last year was Sunday and a single day. This year was split across two days, on Friday and Saturday. Can't compare the numbers directly like that. We aren't even in top 4 yet.

There is no way to spin 100k as a negative.

This tourney and season were huge successes.

Sorry but I disagree. You don't have people worrying about work for monday on Saturday and this is a new game. It absolutely should be doing better. I'll be satisfied with 120k though. That's pretty good for a top 8 without a bunch of fan favorites.

MGrant

(speaking softly) It's going to be crazy hype. (footage of a man silently setting up his controller, a woman walking to her seat)

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
So when did Du pop up in the scene? Sure I havent been following SF5 much but ive never heard of him.

Top Bottom