• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CAPCOM CUP 2016 | Fighting Game Tournament | Dec 2-3 | WHENS MAHVEL?

Dahbomb

For fucks sake shutup with the commentators talking about the fights and GET TO THEM. Its late as fuck for most of us waiting for Marvel, and its killing momentum for both the stream and the damned players.

LMAO... now THIS is a Marvel minion post right here if I ever saw one.

mreddie

This is reminding me on West coast sports games starting at 7-8pm but East coast, it's almost midnight.

People are likely snoozing.

This is fucking poor, especially compared to yesterday which went at a decent pace. Have some respect for Europeans ffs. Or show some nobody gamer girl selling a mega man toy again, why not.

Syntsui

It needs to do better in order to beat last year's numbers. However, it's important to note that there were a ton more fan favorites in top 8 last year compared to this year. Plus, it wasn't on a single stage making everything feel like it's the same shit.
Last year wasn't as late as this one too. It's almost 3am here for fuck's sake. Never a tournament stream went so late here.

Platy

Yeah it is the Capcom Cup that SF5 deserves .... can't do the basics right and it takes a huge loading before the fights =P

shaowebb

they are literally powered by balls from the space

Toei went bonkers with Rider AND Sentai after Ghost, it seems

Didn't Bother with Ghost. Ex Aid looks too cornball in spite of fair writing. I miss Gaim, and OOOs. Watching Kuuga still.

#Skullomania_for_MVC:I

Totakeke

I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt and think they're fixing technical issues for ESPN. But still they should announce if the wait is for a reason.

HardRojo

Haven't been able to watch the last hour but from the impressions I'm guessing they should get the Red Bull crew next time.

It needs to do better in order to beat last year's numbers. However, it's important to note that there were a ton more fan favorites in top 8 last year compared to this year. Plus, it wasn't on a single stage making everything feel like it's the same shit.

Last year was Sunday and a single day. This year was split across two days, on Friday and Saturday. Can't compare the numbers directly like that. We aren't even in top 4 yet.

There is no way to spin 100k as a negative.

This tourney and season were huge successes.

Top Bottom