• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Captain America: Civil War | Production Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dai101

Banned
54wU9M7.gif

Bailing out

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
The most intriguing part of that report is that the film seems to imply
that Bucky, Falcon and Sharon Carter may take up the mantle of Captain America. Bucky and Falcon were Cap in the comics and we have a female Thor, so I could see this happening until Steve Rogers returns in Infinity War.

- J - D -

Wow, the one day I decide to click on this thread in like 3 months, and boom, beginning and ending spoilers for the movie are available. It's like...fate wants me to know.

I'm out. See you guys in 2016.
ORETsvC.gif

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
yeah, I don't mind minor spoilers but things seem to be getting crazy already lol. guess I'll have to unsub too.

Pachimari

I have no idea why so many details gets out before all of Marvel's movies. It's a little annoying, because I don't have much self control, and thus I can see myself reading those spoilers.

I saw the rumor. Fuck you Marvel. FUCK YOU.

I have no idea why so many details gets out before all of Marvel's movies. It's a little annoying, because I don't have much self control, and thus I can see myself reading those spoilers.

Same way most leaks come out. Marketing departments.

Pachimari

I knew it!!! Makes total sense for Infinity War! And I've repeated it multiple times in this thread.

I'm one of those who haven't read the spoiler, so I don't know who's gonna die. But a post like this makes me think, that Steve Rogers will die, only to come back in Infinity War. At least it sounds like it, reading this post.

dabig2

Don't worry everyone. We can just put whoever might die through the T.A.H.I.T.I program and...oh, right. Damn you Coulson!

It's not even a spoiler. It's one of the main beats of the Civil War story. As soon as I saw the title of the film, I knew what was going to happen.

Pachimari

There's this one too:

Vh2VmA1.jpg

It's not even a spoiler. It's one of the main beats of the Civil War story. As soon as I saw the title of the film, I knew what was going to happen.

But then again. Wouldn't it be a spoiler for someone who hasn't read the Civil War comics (even though it's not a 1:1 conversion to film) ?

Neoxon

To be fair, there was question of how close movie Civil War was gonna be to comic Civil War. I guess they started to get it closer to its comic book counterpart thanks to Spider-Man & other certain plot points.

Anth0ny

really starting to feel like they're going to pull a luke skywalker with spider-man

I feel like they're really leaving money on the table with that strategy but it would be an AWESOME experience in the theatre.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom