• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Captain America: Civil War | Production Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

shingi70

Banned
Right, that's why I said aside from the times where it's outright stated, like the comic Fury's Big Week

If they say in the movie "Hey Iron Man you showed up ten years ago!" Then I guess that settles it, but until something like that pops up I just mentally assume it's all real time

Even in real.time wouldn't the first Iron Man film still take place in 2008? Also Agents of Shield helps with the time placements.

My buddy had the idea of both Cap and Tony approaching Peter each with a version of his suit. Tony the Iron Spider, Cap the traditional Red and Blue. Peter chooses the cooler Iron Spider but eventually switches to Caps permanent Red and Blue.

Really? Falcon was holding his own against Scott until the end of their fight

Ant-Man's shrink disks could turn Falcon into goo if Scott got serious.

Wonder what happens if Captain America tries blocking one. Or better, a shot from bald guy's shrink gun. The shield turns into a ring?

The Kree

Banned
Ant-Man's shrink disks could turn Falcon into goo if Scott got serious.

Wonder what happens if Captain America tries blocking one. Or better, a shot from bald guy's shrink gun. The shield turns into a ring?

Yellowjacket deflected multiple disks during the end fight. It depends on how it makes contact.

DonasaurusRex

Online Ho Champ
Really? Falcon was holding his own against Scott until the end of their fight

Scott doesn't know how to use all the powers yet, he just meant that with the pym particle tech , "Ant Man" and all that implies is one of the most deadly people on earth because of Pym and Fosters research.

The Kree

Banned
12558367_443702469167130_168291974_n.jpg

12558410_938386246250357_1014131239_n.jpg

I'd like the hoodie more if it weren't an obvious wind drag.

Anth0ny

I'm still amazed that Spidey hasn't been officially shown yet. I expected him to be all over the marketing materials by now. Either they're keeping an amazing secret or all of that in theatre merch really won't feature him, which is crazy.

They really might pull a Luke Skywalker.

The Kree

Banned
It would be great if the negative space actually took the shape of Spider-Man. Like they did with the last Secret Wars cover and Molecule Man.

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
The Hashtag Show has some info on the fate of certain characters:

WARNING: MAJOR SPOILERS, DO NOT WATCH IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE SPOILED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYza70upD34

War Machine is no surprise according to the trailer. Scarlet Witch and Falcon tho, damn.

Though the video says the 3 death scenes may be a misdirection to throw off the real ending.

The Hashtag Show has some info on the fate of certain characters:

WARNING: MAJOR SPOILERS, DO NOT WATCH IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE SPOILED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYza70upD34

War Machine is no surprise according to the trailer. Scarlet Witch and Falcon tho, damn.

Though the video says the 3 death scenes may be a misdirection to throw off the real ending.

MAJOR FUCKING SPOILER:
No way they kill off WM and Falcon.

Xion385

MAJOR FUCKING SPOILER:
No way they kill off WM and Falcon.
Neither Scarlet Witch. They're super low on female Avengers and Elizabeth Olsen is already talking about the progression of Wanda's powers in future movies.

Only person I see dying in this movie is Rogers.

mreddie

Neither Scarlet Witch. They're super low on female Avengers and Elizabeth Olsen is already talking about the progression of Wanda's powers in future movies.

Only person I see dying in this movie is Rogers.

Could be faking the dead to trick Team Tony.

Scotia

Banned
I'm not sure about these
death
spoilers. The whole thing just seems like a red herring.
The only person I can see dying is WM and that's only because he hasn't really done anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom