• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Captain America: Civil War | Production Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Kree

Banned
Man, I really hope the Russo's pull this off so that I can just blind faith into whatever they do with Marvel.

It's probably not likely, but I hope they can stick around post Infinity War in some capacity, even if just producing. Same with Peyton Reed and James Gunn, but Reed should go further out on a limb since he's actually got time to work on his next one.

DonasaurusRex

Online Ho Champ
It's probably not likely, but I hope they can stick around post Infinity War in some capacity, even if just producing. Same with Peyton Reed and James Gunn, but Reed should go further out on a limb since he's actually got time to work on his next one.

They may not be involved as much past infinity war but their production company will probably be a big part post Infinity if the relationship stays solid.

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
Here's the Civil War Halloween kids costumes:

24109946254_03d1b15317_o.jpg

24738128055_7978800bdb_b.jpg

24644601211_0677664761_b.jpg

24711908896_9ac7c3e18c_b.jpg

24644597901_f82f0181be_b.jpg

24644597131_c0a15cfe7d_b.jpg

24109942214_5f6eecb69c_b.jpg

KimiNewt

Scored 3/100 on an Exam
Can there be a new thread when there are pictures of Spider-Man? I keep going into this thread when it's bumped only to be disappointed by it just being rumours of the whole cast dying, being revived and then dying again.

Pachimari

Can there be a new thread when there are pictures of Spider-Man? I keep going into this thread when it's bumped only to be disappointed by it just being rumours of the whole cast dying, being revived and then dying again.

There'll be a new thread for sure.

dabig2

I don't think you have to ask. There will probably be like 5 threads popping up at the same time when that news first hits. Whether it be the actual pictures or just an announcement that we'll be getting pictures soon - there will be multiple threads created simultaneously.

Neoxon

Where's Wanda and why isn't Sharon's catsuit white?
Both her & Pietro are used on a case-by-case basis in terms of merchandise. In this case, Wanda did get a Funko POP figure, but isn't featured in much else beyond movie posters & trailers.

I look at the teams and they seem so lopsided.

Can't express why I have trouble seeing Vision invested on either side, despite marketing showing him with Tony. But once you bench him, and take into account how overpowered Ant-Man can be, Cap's team has a chance.

mreddie

I assume like The Winter Soldier... ad during SuperBowl, new trailer online?

Maybe, Disney brought spots this year and Civil War is said to be one of them, they already showed a new ad for Alice 2 but Disney is a locked summer so they will push Civil War.

Pachimari

Okay, so there's "new" character banners out, but I can see them in my RSS feeder but don't see the news story anywhere on their website, so I can't post them in here. Found them at comicbookmovie.com.

Penguin

Okay, so there's "new" character banners out, but I can see them in my RSS feeder but don't see the news story anywhere on their website, so I can't post them in here. Found them at comicbookmovie.com.

I posted some last night on ze ole Twitter and the humans look weird

CaVy9IlWYAAYS4d.jpg

CaVy9J2WAAAq5St.jpg

CaVyOiPWIAA4hEH.jpg

CaVyOiPWIAICtj8.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom