• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Captain America: Civil War | Production Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pachimari

NUMUf28.jpg

Now I really wish Deadpool were in Civil War as well.

AMUSIX

Can anyone make these little extras for Avatars? We really need to choose sides at some point and show it with our Avatars.

Made these little bugs, quick and dirty...though perhaps doing a band for Team Rogers or Team Stark would be better?
These are 40x40px
RVWCu3I.png
EFJR14B.png

And this is how much they fill on an avatar:
5lo2OU8.jpg

ccbQ7C6.png

o8D49xY.jpg

Finally, did the Brazil trailer show other members in Team Cap at the stand-off scene? Because I don't remember there being any confirmation of him until this...
https://media.giphy.com/media/3o6gaSGcGbiaMgeGhG/giphy.gif

Neoxon

So That Hashtag Show got another rumor right concerning the MCU, this time with Iron Fist. I'm kinda afraid that their Civil War reports are also on-point.

Neoxon

Which ones?
  • Cap dying, which was reported by a few other sources.
  • Death scenes for Scarlet Witch, Falcon, & War Machine being filmed. One of them will actually die in the final act, one will be injured, & one is a red herring. And given that War Machine goes down during the Cap-Tony turf war, & Falcon was apparently in the scene after Steve died, I'm afraid that Wanda is gonna bite it.

jmood88

• Death scenes for Scarlet Witch, Falcon, & War Machine being filmed. One of them will actually die in the final act, one will be injured, & one is a red herring. And given that War Machine goes down during the Cap-Tony turf war, & Falcon was apparently in the scene after Steve died, I'm afraid that Wanda is gonna bite it.

I don't have a problem with any of that, if those rumors are true.

Platy

LOL of COURSE they will shoot
the black dudes dying
=P

This is all speculation, so I ain't black barring it.

Stark dies, Cap goes to jail or turns himself in. Everyone is expecting Cap to die, and if Marvel wanted to really fuck people up they would kill their biggest current star. They talked about convincing RDJ to do the film and negotiating since it wasn't on his contract, but what if they made this one count as his final appearance instead of Infinity War? RDJ goes out in a big way, and people would also stop talking about there never being any stakes in the films.

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
I kinda whised I wouldnt know about Giant Man :/
We all knew it was gonna happen eventually, even sooner considering
the giant train and the dog-sized ant
at the end of Ant-Man.

Probably not surprising, but Pepper Potts is in it

https://twitter.com/Variety/status/702332345131466752
Well, she wasn't in AoU, so kinda surprising.
Wonder if they'll address IM3's ending or if
she'll show up as Rescue

Stark dies and Cap goes to jail while Ross as Red Hulk laughs his ass off while he throws Banner into space
FTFY :p

Neoxon

No way they are killing off Wanda when people are on Marvel's ass for superpowered female heroes.
That's what I'm hoping is the case. But considering their other rumors, Wanda's the only remaining candidate. The only way I can see her living while That Hashtag Show can still remain correct is if the scene after Steve's death did a Falcon-included cut as a red herring & he ends up biting it.

Quick

Banned
Just wanted to make avatars out of the cool shirt designs from the previous page:

PpV3Mlb.png

GlkmgWm.png

rU9SVRz.png

4dHQhyh.png

Darker versions of Stark:
mesfpK3.png

JsWFNFG.png

Could probably shrink the logo designs for anyone who wants to put it on their avatars, like what AMUSIX did a few posts up.

Neoxon

Just wanted to make avatars out of the cool shirt designs from the previous page:

PpV3Mlb.png

GlkmgWm.png

rU9SVRz.png

4dHQhyh.png

Darker versions of Stark:
mesfpK3.png

JsWFNFG.png

Could probably shrink the logo designs for anyone who wants to put it on their avatars, like what AMUSIX did a few posts up.
Based Quick

Platy

I read some people on twitter talking about a trailer on the 30th with Spider-Man footage

This is as nonsense as this sounds ?

Pachimari

R rating for Civil War? No way. It wouldn't fit the tone at all. I would understand if somebody wanted Wolverine 3 to be r-rated though.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
I guess expect im expecting something kinda brutal. Not violence like Deadpool but dark and brutal like Daredevil. I'm not really a fan of Deadpool's R rating to be honest.

i'm guessing we can get that with a PG-13 rating?

Be prepared for a giant dissapointment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom