• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Captain America: Civil War | Production Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quick

Banned
Nice! What's the big deal about if the bike was a Harley or not? Inside joke or do they not want to pay royalties to HD? Seems like an odd thing to get hung up on.

He probably legitimately had no idea and asked.

Cap's been using a Harley since The First Avenger.

AMUSIX

The Joker's been riding a Harley way longer than that.

sPwgpLj.gif

Platy

We go every day without seeing Spider-Man. What's one more day. Or two more. Or months until May

I was like "... may ? but the movie start on april ..." and then I went to imdb and ...

nO0A0kd.png

ggfsTmV.png

WOW !

I totaly didn't expected more than a week in diference =O

Quick

Banned
Marvel's been pushing out their movies to Europe/some parts of Asia earlier than North America for some time now.

And I can honestly just wait until Civil War for Spider-Man's reveal at this point. Exactly two months to go until the NA release.

tomtom94

I'm expecting Spider-Man to appear in the post credits of the next trailer. Be very, VERY surprised if they wait until the movie to reveal him.

Pachimari

The promo materials for this movie has been on the boring side. Haven't been done that well. I imagine Team Stark will face the other way and be colored red.

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
As we all knew.

There's a lot of interesting tidbits in the Collider article.

The /Film article pretty much confirms
Giant Man

As for Spidey:

Marvel Plays Coy About Spider-Man

At the time of our set visit, everyone was playing dumb about Spider-Man’s involvement in Captain America: Civil War. Writers Christopher Markus & Stephen McFeely, executive producer Nate Moore and directors Anthony & Joe Russo weren’t sure if he would appear in the movie. Or at least they were all pretending if they weren’t sure. They didn’t know if it was going to work. For a studio that plans everything in advance, they seemed pretty clueless, but we’re betting they’re just trying to keep it a “surprise” for when they decide to reveal it.

Goddammit.

EDIT: Another on set report from Devin Faraci:

http://birthmoviesdeath.com/2016/03...t-visit-report-earth-wind-and-hot-ass-atlanta

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
why does europe get captain america before america :(
They have been doing it for a while now. Hell, AoU premiered about TEN days earlier than the US in some places (like Italy)

As we all knew.

There's a lot of interesting tidbits in the Collider article.

The /Film article pretty much confirms
Giant Man

As for Spidey:

Goddammit.

EDIT: Another on set report from Devin Faraci:

http://birthmoviesdeath.com/2016/03...t-visit-report-earth-wind-and-hot-ass-atlanta
Mind guys that these interviews, despite being published today, are from a while ago, the Collider one even mentions at the end that Spidey wasn't even cast when they did the interviews.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom