• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Carmageddon: Max Damage |OT| End Pedestrian Safe Zones

I'm VERY tempted to grab the pc version. I spent HOURS playing a demo of the original that came on a Metal Hammer cover cd. It even played the cd audio! I think it was a timed demo of the first level but I just kept restarting it!

Ended up getting the full version in the end.

c0Zm1c

I'm VERY tempted to grab the pc version. I spent HOURS playing a demo of the original that came on a Metal Hammer cover cd. It even played the cd audio! I think it was a timed demo of the first level but I just kept restarting it!

Ended up getting the full version in the end.

I did the same thing. I got a timed demo of the German version of the game (which had robots instead of zombies or pedestrians) on a CD-ROM that came with a magazine. At first I didn't like the game at all but I stuck with the demo and grew to really love it, became really addicted to it. This was three months before the full game released and in that time the only thing I played was this 5 minute demo over and over again haha.

I'm sort of enjoying this, but out of the 3 rounds I played, the game has crashed to desktop 2 times.

I am playing the PC version. I have maxed out the graphics and have no performance issues, and I have 16GB ram.

Is this related to a memory leak or something?

c0Zm1c

I'm playing on PC and I've had a few random crashes. It doesn't appear to go over 7GB on my system (I also have 16GB) and stays under 1.9GB VRAM on my 2GB GPU. I think the game is just a little bit unstable.

Top Bottom