• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2 - |OT| - Dead and Loving It!

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Great OP.

I never got to play Mirrors of Fate, will probably watch the scenes on youtube if the summary CGI in LoS2 doesn't feel enough.

Kinda sad at some of the really low scores the game's gotten so far, though my primary interest in the game is to see the story so hopefully it's a good satisfying one.

Currygan

at last, for christ's sake
great OP, demo is really entertaining, but I'm not sure about a day one purchase. I loved LOS but these reviews are a bit unbalanced

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
Got the Steelbook Edition pre-ordered, can't wait!
Shame this is the last one, LOS1 got me back into castlevania big time and now the end is near :-(

Expecting another round of gameplay and level design being all over the place but damn does it look pretty which distracts me enough to push on, but hopefully better as a whole this time.
I want to say I'm cautiously optimistic that it will surpass the original at any rate.

claimed. thanks

Y7gV3CL.jpg

RPGCrazied

Still salty over the no CE in the US, while EU gets like 3 of them. I'm going to play and love it, but after a price drop or 2. I have a growing back log right now, so I can wait.

TnK

Shouldn't it be a miserable little pile of secrets?

What are the chances that Belmont Special Edition will come out on PC?

RK9039

CARMILLA!!

I wonder if we'll see the Lords of Shadow's in their ascended form in this game,
unless they're all dead?

TnK

Soo guys i was just PM'd a new review score!

PC Guru (Hungary) - 85%

Because it has been updated :p

None. Retail PC is only coming to Germany.

Oh, that makes sense now, lol.

Also, NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I want that cool looking Belmont Edition =(

I guess buying the LoS artbook would be a better option compared to the Belmont Edition, yeah?

All those background movie posters remade as LoS2 posters are awesome.

My original direction with the OT banner was in fact to make a LOS2 poster in the vein of old school Universal monster movie posters, but OT banners are usually more efficient when they're horizontally oriented, so the final design was a product of that.

But seriously those posters are fucking amazing. I would buy them.

rvy

Banned
This game better not suck. If it doesn't suck I'll get it and the first LoS.*

*15 fps drove me away.

But seriously those posters are fucking amazing. I would buy them.

The Salem's Lot inspired one in particular is incredible imo. I was eye-balling it since the previous community video.

I'd really buy a t-shirt with that print in the front.

gogosox8

Great OT.

I wasn't a big fan of the first one so I want to wait see what people think about this one before I pick it up.

Ahasverus

What is the name of the artist who is drawing posters similar to/homage/inspired by Ayami Kojima and her old Castlevania covers?

^ the artist behind these ones.
You mean the superior artist of MercurySteam who is not ripping off kojima but making better stuff? I'm not sure, three illustrators are credited, Cesar Sampedro, Pedro Nuñez and Diego Gisbert Llorens. Juan Antonio Alcazar is the art director. Jorge Benedito contributed to Bestiary drawings. Apparently it's a whole team.

Edit: Updated names.

Top Bottom