• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS!!! |OT| March Harley Quinn does the Banana Splits

Kind of funny since he fell out with Marvel over them not leaving him alone to make Avengers 2 as he wanted, and DC keeps losing directors because they won't leave them alone. I honestly don't have a judgement either way, I've enjoyed Whedon and disliked Whedon project to project so all I can muster on my end is okay. Big news though, if that's the case.

Kind of funny since he fell out with Marvel over them not leaving him alone to make Avengers 2 as he wanted, and DC keeps losing directors because they won't leave them alone. I honestly don't have a judgement either way, I've enjoyed Whedon and disliked Whedon project to project so all I can muster on my end is okay. Big news though, if that's the case.

If he really is going to be the producer, director, and writer you have to think WB agreed to be completely hands off with this thing.

Sure, they'll let him make the movie he wants. Then Snyder's Justice League 2 will open with joker putting her in a wheelchair.

jred-leto-como-el-guason-458x343.jpg

"Do you want to know how I got these tats?"

Okay, well I guess saying I have no opinion is lame. I like the idea thinking about it. Given it's a solo lead and not a team, I want to think it'll be a good fit and be awesome. Probably moreso if it's a Burnside-ish Babs haha, all quirky and quipy in that Whedon way.

Ross61

You don't get handed a potential amount of money for a movie to direct and think the studio won't have some say. These movies range from 150M+ and higher, there's just some shit you would have to concede on.

You don't get handed a potential amount of money for a movie to direct and think the studio won't have some say. These movies range from 150M+ and higher, there's just some shit you would have to concede on.

I didn't mean to imply I think these guys ever get to make the movie with no studio input, I definitely do not think that. It's still the first thing I thought of though. It could imply a change in attitude from both DC and/or Whedon, or point to an eventual implosion. Who knows. Just a thought!

I will be overly annoyed if Mr. Oz ends up just being Ozymandius. It'd be just too damn dumb and lazy. I've never thought it, but I feel like it's the most common thing I see.

John's already confirmed there will be no hero vs villain approach to this.

I didn't mean villain so much as him being the person doing this all intentionally or something along those lines. Like right now it's all alluding to him just fucking with the timeline and erasing 10 years, I'm guessing either it isn't him or he's actually trying to fix something or something along those lines.

Messi

Anyone who gets Sunstone from IST please post pics and check binding. I am terrified it's gonna suck. I can't find pics anywhere.

Anyone who gets Sunstone from IST please post pics and check binding. I am terrified it's gonna suck. I can't find pics anywhere.
I went with Amazon so if anyone reports quality problems before I get it in 2 weeks...

Bed now~ Huge snow storm outside.

Sandfox

Bring it back full time Marvel. Don't keep fucking up.

Given the negative response to this change they will probably put the codes back into the books.

Read a friends floppy copy of the newest Amazing Spider-man. Too many ads. Stuart Immonen is a fucking God and we don't deserve him. His art is spectacular. Those last few pages of the backup about Ock post Clone Conspiracy had me smiling ear to ear. Such a stupid idea, I love it.

Tldr : Immonen is godly
Yeah, his art is in that book is incredible.

I will be overly annoyed if Mr. Oz ends up just being Ozymandius. It'd be just too damn dumb and lazy. I've never thought it, but I feel like it's the most common thing I see.
I always thought it was already confirmed to be him with how people talk about it.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
I was digging inhumans prime until the last page :/

I'll probably still get royals since Ewing is writing it

I'll get black bolt to see what maximus said to him too

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
And X-Men Prime has shown me that I no longer care about the X books. I might read Weapon X but the rest look uninteresting to me

Messi

I actually saw it in the bookstore today. It was shrinkwrapped, though. What are we looking for specifically?

Size, cover fancies, binding, ability to clean ect.

Can we get an omnibus of Spider-Woman so people can begin to realize the mistake they made not reading it?

Jean is in great hands

Top Bottom