• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CONCACAF Gold Cup | 7-26 July 2015 | The Ecstasy of Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

v1lla21

How the fuck does a sporting even not have security? San Jose Earthquakes matches have more security. Fuck Concacaf, Fuck this Ref.

That's Mark Geiger from the US. He was also a ref in the 2014 World Cup.

I feel bad for these refs sometimes.. you know they realize they make mistakes and wish they could have a do over :\

and i'm watching on unimas so what's the hold up? I can't understand why they're not taking the PK yet.

Mesousa

Banned
As someone who worked at the dome in undergrad. They don't have shit to defend anything. Most of the workers don't even want to be there.

Darknight

I really wish those asshole throwing shit would get a ticket or kicked out or something.

Bad call, like I can see the asshole ref being bought. First red carded a PAN player and they beating MEX ass yet they still need to get F'd up.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
unfortunately we'll never see that in action

North America seems to have an iron grip on hosting duties

edit: I wonder what the USA announcers are saying. The Univision dudes sound heated.

They're pissed. (Uni guys)
They are saying Panama should walk away.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
the panama player did some matrix-like shit to avoid playing the ball with the hand, and the mexican player was right there and going to move as if a goal kick. this is just a disgrace

At this rate probably Panama or Costa Rica could do a better job.

Have any of you guys actually watched qualifiers in some of these countries? Field is surrounded with riot police getting hammered with cups and stuff thrown on the field. At least they shielding the players though.

kingkitty

note that I don't watch a huge amount of international matches, but this is the first time I've seen this occur.

Panama looks like they're gonna boycott this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom