• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CONCACAF Gold Cup | 7-26 July 2015 | The Ecstasy of Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mory Dunz

CJlweb_UMAI7QtH.png

Interesting.

Why no Bedoya though? Or Yedlin....he wasn't as bad as others last game.

Glad no Chandler I guess....but Haiti can burn Evans.

Mory Dunz

rQeAXlR.jpg

Crowd @ Gillette for Honduras v Panama as of 10 mins ago

Upper deck was closed off

Coming along nicely. I thought I saw some people on the upper deck just now. Maybe I'm wrong. Unless it just opened.

In the old days, I feel like Gillete Stadium barely sold tickets for the USA games. Looks better now. It'd be nice to get a sell out though.

Coming along nicely. I thought I saw some people on the upper deck just now. Maybe I'm wrong. Unless it just opened.

In the old days, I feel like Gillete Stadium barely sold tickets for the USA games. Looks better now. It'd be nice to get a sell out though.

The middle section isn't the upper deck

Panama 2nd yellow!!!

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
CJlweb_UMAI7QtH.png

Interesting.

Why no Bedoya though? Or Yedlin....he wasn't as bad as others last game.

Glad no Chandler I guess....but Haiti can burn Evans.

I'm guessing this is going to be played similar to how we played the Netherlands because having Bradley as a holding midfielder makes no goddamned sense.

Glad Tim Ream is getting the start though.

Mory Dunz

The middle section isn't the upper deck

Panama 2nd yellow!!!

Yeah, I know.

It was just some poor IQ that made some seats look like it had people in it.

Or...not sure what to call it if not IQ. It's just FS2 looks really ugly while FS1 is fine for some reason...

Mory Dunz

Panama is done....

Do not know what to expect from the USA HAITI match. Hope is not boring.

We're so unpredictable.

I went out to the last game with high hopes after our performance against Germany and Holland (writing Guatemala off as just a lukewarm warmup) and the game was terribly played.

So who knows.

US to beat Haiti comfortably.

Honduras was the "You haven't played a match that has mattered in 12 months, time to wake up" match

EDIT: Hearing drunken crowds mumble the beginning of the national anthem and then blast out AN THA ROCK ETS RED GLAR!! is always amazing

Mory Dunz

Why did Mixx do that?

I don't feel we were really under pressure there. Despite them having runners.

EDIT:
See, that was much more dangerous. Sheesh

Hope Zusi can do something good this game. Really glad to see him starting. But then again, I'm a fanboy.

I want Bedoya back so I may be against you ;)

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Am I the only one that HATES these ads FOX are putting on the side and bottom of the screen? I want to find the guy who thought them up and punch him square in the jaw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom