• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Conspiracy theory: Belome is Togepi's dad

Is Belome the father of Togepi?

• I believe so, yes

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • No, I don't think so

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • It's plausible

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Then where is my Pokemon RPG? Oh wait, it is an RPG...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Then who is mom?

Votes: 11 50.0%

• Total voters

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
From Super Mario RPG, this is Belome:
5yRZzIx.jpg

From Pokemon, this is his child??
xp3la3v.jpg

Weigh in, GAF.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I dunno, kinda looks like Lickitung

lickitung.jpg

Dice

I have been on GAF since before UBB and today I got a tag. This is a moment.

Actually that would be an even better poll. How many people remember GAF before the “Neo”? When it looked kinda like this?

m0S8yLZ.png

Every reply was a new link in a chain with the same title. Like Reddit but nothing is expanded and you could only look at one at a time. You had to copy and paste what you were responding to and mark it.

Last edited:

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
Coming from someone with little knowledge of either franchise, this reads like:

Major Briggs TOTALLY told his cadets before the RadialFall to equip their Orichalcum VanSabres to begin The Implosion Event on Keith Ferguson's character!!!

Like....use proper nouns better. Shit.

Soodanim

Gold Member
I have been on GAF since before UBB and today I got a tag. This is a moment.

Actually that would be an even better poll. How many people remember GAF before the “Neo”? When it looked kinda like this?

m0S8yLZ.png

Every reply was a new link in a chain with the same title. Like Reddit but nothing is expanded and you could only look at one at a time. You had to copy and paste what you were responding to and mark it.
I'm not going to be sad that I wasn't around for absolutely dogshit forum software when my first day on home internet in '01 was using better software than that. When did OG GAF start using that forum code, 1927?

Dice

I'm not going to be sad that I wasn't around for absolutely dogshit forum software when my first day on home internet in '01 was using better software than that. When did OG GAF start using that forum code, 1927?
I think maybe 1998 or 1999, we got UBB by 2000. The only other decent gaming forum then was at the website for NextGen Magazine and it was similarly janky af back then. Nintendo had a similar area on their website themed as Nintendo Power but it was straight horrible. A bit later on there was Nintendorks (a lot of overlap with GAF members), GameFAQs, Gamespot. UBB was a real transformation for online discourse.

Dice

My thumbs are very capable and handle plenty of action with dexterity, sensitivity, and high stamina.

Top Bottom