• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Copa América Argentina 2011 |OT| South America is Best America

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
I one for one i welcome our new Jett overlords.

SalsaShark said:
what a fucking joke.

what

a

fucking

joke

we are playing a million times better though, not worried.
DONT CRY FOR ME ARG... URUGUAY

Salsa

Noshino said:
of course it has to happen in over time.....bravo Peru bravo

right, cause we didnt have a million wonderful opportunities

we are playing an ace game, best performance of any team in the copa so far, cry some moarrrrrrr

jett

D-Member
awwwwwwwwww naaaaaaaaaaaaw

Funny how Peru resorts to long passes for a chance goal, no matter who's coaching. :lol Our goalie has been doing a bang up job though.

Noshino

SalsaShark said:
right, cause we didnt have a million wonderful opportunities

we are playing an ace game, best performance of any team in the copa so far, cry some moarrrrrrr

Im not crying, Im just saying that Peru opened their defense even further during the over time....

Oh, and that isnt an "ace" game, they are sucking just like the rest. Both got lucky on both goals

jett said:
awwwwwwwwww naaaaaaaaaaaaw

Funny how Peru resorts to long passes for a chance goal, no matter who's coaching. :lol Our goalie has been doing a bang up job though.

That's because the strikers Peru has are of that kind, specially Guerrero and Pizarro, and the mid field is garbage, long gone are the days of peruvian short passes.

Salsa

Noshino said:
Oh, and that isnt an "ace" game, they are sucking just like the rest. Both got lucky on both goals

lawwwwllllllllll

Forlan, Cavani and Suarez (the latter a little less so, except for this goal) are beasting, it that's not an ace game idk what it is. We had amazing shots so far and plenty of goal opportunities, but the goalie is doing one heck of a job, there's no luck involved, at all.

rodvik

Noshino said:

What? Dude I thought both goals were class. Both teams have been playing well imho, way better than anything else in the Copa so far.

RaGe_pt

rodvik said:
What? Dude I thought both goals were class. Both teams have been playing well imho, way better than anything else in the Copa so far.
Totally agree. The other games have all been a piece of crap but this one has been quite good. At least the players are trying to score goals and are actually running instead of walking on the pitch...

Kandinsky

SalsaShark said:
lawwwwllllllllll

Forlan, Cavani and Suarez (the latter a little less so, except for this goal) are beasting, it that's not an ace game idk what it is.
lawwwwwllll i must be watching another match because i totally agree with him.

Noshino

Kandinsky said:
lawwwwwllll i must be watching another match because i totally agree with him.

Seriously.

But Uruguay is definitely a lot better this second half

YES Vargas, hopefully he does great, specially given that he said he hasn't fully healed yet :(

Kandinsky

Yeah dont get me wrong, this is def the best match so far and probably Uruguay has been the best team, but playing an ace game? lol.

GorillaJu

Anyone know where I can read live commentary for this game? Had to go to work after first half and was really enjoying it.

rodvik

odd_morsel said:
Anyone know where I can read live commentary for this game? Had to go to work after first half and was really enjoying it.

Sorry no :( Its become a bit scrappy over the past few minutes. Forlan just missed a sitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom