• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Copa América Argentina 2011 |OT| South America is Best America

Status
Not open for further replies.
How are you guys watching this in anything BUT Spanish? I have never heard any other culture use the emotional GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL like the Spanish casters do.

Brazil: 0
Venezuela: 0

Venezuela Won!!!!!!!

FlightOfHeaven said:
How are you guys watching this in anything BUT Spanish? I have never heard any other culture use the emotional GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL like the Spanish casters do.

I'd love to watch it in Spanish, but the youtube channel defaults to English commentators here in Montreal

Noshino

The Omega Man said:
Brazil: 0
Venezuela: 0

Venezuela Won!!!!!!!

I'd love to watch it in Spanish, but the youtube channel defaults to English commentators here in Montreal

Lol not just that, Venezuela had almost as many chances to score.

Fucking shameless.

Also, putting Robinho and Neymar below Pato....lol that's just trolling him. Poor Pato

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Dunga's Brazil would've destroyed this team. That lost against Holland was a freak accident.

FlightOfHeaven said:

From my experience, the portuguese commentators from brazil are best. They actually follow the game 100% of the time.

Spanish ones go off on tangents too often.

English ones? Theyre too busy talking about stories or stats to realize a game is being played.

Insane Metal

Gold Member
Noshino said:
Lol not just that, Venezuela had almost as many chances to score.

Fucking shameless.

Also, putting Robinho and Neymar below Pato....lol that's just trolling him. Poor Pato
No it didn't. As far as I know it was like 13 x 3 chances. Or something like that.

And Neymar played nothing, as well as Robinho and Pato.

K1LLER7

Insane Metal said:
No it didn't. As far as I know it was like 13 x 3 chances. Or something like that.

not sure but haven't they included kaka or even hulk in their squad?

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
jamesinclair said:
So what happened to Kaka and Ronaldinho?
Kaka barely played this season and Ronaldinho is old, plus they won't be at WC2014. Menezes is using this tournament to prepare his young squad for WC2014. This is a really young team.

Error said:
Kaka barely played this season and Ronaldinho is old, plus they won't be at WC2014. Menezes is using this tournament to prepare his young squad for WC2014. This is a really young team.

Is this what the tournament means to them? To prepare? lol...

K1LLER7

jamesinclair said:
So what happened to Kaka and Ronaldinho?
from what the espn commentators said, he's busy clubbing in brazil and doesn't really care about football anymore. Shame because on his day the guy was a beast, > messi.

Kid Ying

What's really funny is that in the last couple games, Ronaldinho played really well.

But the guy can't endure anymore. Against a nice team, he always get eaten by the defense.

Noshino

The best part about this tournament thus far have been the goalies, goddamn

Insane Metal said:

huh, I read it as 6 to 3 on ESPN I believe, I ll look it up later

RdN

That was a terrible game to watch.. Expected a lot more from this brazilian squad.

WAWAZA said:
where are Fabiano and KAKA?

Luis Fabiano is recovering from an injure and Kaka.. Well, atm he just suck, no reason to be there.

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
Benitez wtf broder. That was a fuckin nice dribblin thru and beat the GK but at least fuckin shoot that shit in...it's like watching Brazil all over again in 10sec's with that shit finish by that wila benitez.

Corto

Where the hell is Melissa?

rlhwur.jpg

Corto

Noshino said:
You mean Larissa?

oops... Yeah. Am watching the game right now hoping to see her on the crowd hehehehe

edit: was wondering why google gave me so little results doing a search for melissa paraguay world cup hehehehe

JLG-

These games have been terrible. Watching how bad some of these teams are playing makes me sad that Mexico doesn't have their A team.. :(

SamuraiX-

What a terrible showing today.

Venezuela was playing good defense against Brazil, but that Ecuador vs. Paraguay game was just shameball.

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
Regulus Tera said:
Don't worry; Chile's impending win 5+ to nil against Mexico will begin the fiesta.

otro amarallista?
:p

well Chile has never beaten Mexico in Copa America so I expect another...0-0 or 1-1.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Verano said:
otro amarallista?
:p

well Chile has never beaten Mexico in Copa America so I expect another...0-0 or 1-1.

I would be more hopeful if the whole thing with the prostitutes didn't happen. But it did, and now you have players from tecos in the squad. Tecos, what the fuck man?

Chile will win, and that's all I'm going to say as a junior member whose account just got activated (it took like a year, damn it!!!!!!!! :D)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom