• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Copa América Chile 2015 |OT| Olé, Olé, Olé, Chee-lay

Status
Not open for further replies.

FuuRe

If I were a girl i would suck everyone's Dick, you would be in for the treat of your life, I would end all your saltiness till I gag

Is the messi bad teamates the new lebron needs help? Look at Ronaldo in Portugal...that is bad teammates. Messi today played like shit

He was constantly surrounded by 3 guys and constantly fouled, more than any other person on the pitch and I'd imagine for than a few combined. Do you expect him to start pulling flags out of his arse? On top of that, he barely received any service and had to keep dropping deeper. Not to mention the incompetence of Higuain and Lavezzi in playing off anything he did. Argentina is a team with world class players, all of whom serve on world class teams, so to see them always playing like shit in matches like these is a little confounding.

Fbh

Vamos Chile!! Cagó el centro y plaza italia xD

Great game. 0-0 games can often be boring but this was pretty fun. Both teams would have deserved a win and Chile ended up having the better penalties

Pranay

BULLSHIT. Messi has failed to score in the knockout stages of the World Cups and Copa Americas. His teammates, Mascherano and the defense especially, has carried him all the way and held their own weight

You dont need to score to have a good match.

NolbertoS

Chile played a good match. Argentina played abit timid and really didn't threaten Chile much. Read in another forum from a supposed ex-CONMEBOL employee that CONMEBOL wanted to cancel this Copa for the 2016 edition, but Chile's government offered to host the entire tournament free of charge, as long as they got favourable draws, matches and calls, etc. Not gonna take anything from Chile, but how many Copa America's have been hand shaken under the table. Argentina just sucked in the final. Congrats to Chile though.

Is the messi bad teamates the new lebron needs help? Look at Ronaldo in Portugal...that is bad teammates. Messi today played like shit

XVmsXWC.jpg

Tagyhag

No, the Argentine team is one of the teams with the biggest talent, all that talent is useless if you don't have a manager who can play to each player's strengths.

My nerves are destroyed.

What a fucking amazing final.

I can't believe it. Our defense line, which was by far the weakest line, today managed to perform so damn great.

CAMPEONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES CTM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Toxi

Banned
BULLSHIT. Messi has failed to score in the knockout stages of the World Cups and Copa Americas. His teammates, Mascherano and the defense especially, has carried him all the way and held their own weight
Messi got five assists in the last game.

Him not scoring doesn't really mean anything.

Servbot #42

Unconfirmed Member
Viva Chile!!!!!! Congrats!!!! Kudos to argentina tough, you could tell they gave it they all. Also seeing Chile's champion shirts gave me a chuckle, you have to be very confident to order those shirts.

Robaperas

Chile played a good match. Argentina played abit timid and really didn't threaten Chile much. Read in another forum from a supposed ex-CONMEBOL official that CONMEBOL wanted to cancel this Copa for the 2016 edition, but Chile's government offered to host the entire tournament free of charge, as long as they got favourable calls, etc. Not gonna take anything from Chile, but how many Copa America's have been hand shaken under the table. Argentina just sucked in the final. Congrats to Chile though.
I believe you a 100%

Blue Lou

Chile played a good match. Argentina played abit timid and really didn't threaten Chile much. Read in another forum from a supposed ex-CONMEBOL official that CONMEBOL wanted to cancel this Copa for the 2016 edition, but Chile's government offered to host the entire tournament free of charge, as long as they got favourable draws, matches and calls, etc. Not gonna take anything from Chile, but how many Copa America's have been hand shaken under the table. Argentina just sucked in the final. Congrats to Chile though.

Sounds like nonsense to me.

Isn't the 2016 trophy being unveiled tonight?

longdi

Banned
He was constantly surrounded by 3 guys and constantly fouled, more than any other person on the pitch and I'd imagine for than a few combined. Do you expect him to start pulling flags out of his arse? On top of that, he barely received any service and had to keep dropping deeper. Argentina is a team with world class players, all of whom serve on world class teams, so to see them always playing like shit in matches like these is a little confounding.

The rest of argie team seem to be waiting at their position waiting for messi to deliver the killer pass after beating 3-4 players.

Terrible loss of composure. Same shit at the WC. Need to get biesla or peckerman back. Their teams actually know how to control a game

V1nC3nt

Read in another forum from a supposed ex-CONMEBOL official that CONMEBOL wanted to cancel this Copa for the 2016 edition, but Chile's government offered to host the entire tournament free of charge, as long as they got favourable draws, matches and calls, etc.

tinfoilhat.jpg

Like literally last game he directly assisted 3 goals and had a hand in the other 2/3. Why do you need goals from him when he can provide support like that?

Santiako

Chile played a good match. Argentina played abit timid and really didn't threaten Chile much. Read in another forum from a supposed ex-CONMEBOL employee that CONMEBOL wanted to cancel this Copa for the 2016 edition, but Chile's government offered to host the entire tournament free of charge, as long as they got favourable draws, matches and calls, etc. Not gonna take anything from Chile, but how many Copa America's have been hand shaken under the table. Argentina just sucked in the final. Congrats to Chile though.

hkftiQq.gif

Eyeh4wk

I'll give you the WC knockouts and El Jefecito, who never disappoints, but the rest was all Messi especially this match (even though he wasnt all that, but he cant do it all). Actually it was mostly Higuain that chocked.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Messi got chopped down every time he touched the ball. The few times he had space to dribble, he'd make passes that his teammates would waste

Robaperas

I'm talking about the FIFA shitshow going on. The event is on the FIFA calendar and there's still administrative matters to be taken care of, which might not happen since those administrators are being prosecuted and investigated
Who knows then, but they were promoting that cup at HT.

Tagyhag

Chile had 2 favorable calls: A clear penalty wasn't given, and a clear red wasn't given.

However, that doesn't mean we can go to tinfoil time (Even if FIFA is corrupt as shit and no one can deny that now) because even if the ref just didn't want to get murdered, Argentina could have still won if they played better. They had opportunities that weren't mucked by the ref, that they themselves failed.

People should look at the actual team instead of trying to find blame in others.

Griss

I was at a golf club watching, only white guy out of about 10 people. I said when the final whistle blew 'Ever Banega will miss the losing penalty'. When he did they were all jumping all over me lol. (We were, and are, all pretty drunk.) Haitians really, really love their football.

Poor Argentina, but I'm delighted for Chile and Sanchez.

NolbertoS

Not sayin its true BTW, but in thr end money talks, and CONMEBOL are probably the most crooked federation on the planet after FIFA.

I think that even if there were strange calls for both teams, when you are in PKs, there's no referee that can make a difference.

That is something we should never forget.

Viva Chile mierda!!! Igual genial ver tantos chilenos aqui en Gaf, incluso en internette puedes encontrar un chileno, vayas donde vayas.
Let's celebrete people! I love you all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom