• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Copa América Chile 2015 |OT| Olé, Olé, Olé, Chee-lay

Status
Not open for further replies.
some memes for ChileGaf, nosotros caxamos cabros!!!

vbv3VTq.png

0A1nhTB.jpg

y bueno como dato Argentina entreno en el estadio de la Universidad Católica...

fyi Universidad Católica is always second in the national tourneys
5cQD7pB.jpg

apliquen luego el tema de ChileGaf cabros.

In the concert, at the end, to get them to an encore/celebrate the end of the concert.

In the game, towards the end of the 2nd half, nothing concrete.

It was a short sentence, followed by three distinct whistle noises.

Well, that could it be:

"Que se paren los chilenos!!! whistle whistle whistle whistle.... que se paren los chilenos!!! whistle whistle whistle whistle..."

some memes for ChileGaf, nosotros caxamos cabros!!!

vbv3VTq.png

0A1nhTB.jpg

y bueno como dato Argentina entreno en el estadio de la Universidad Católica...

fyi Universidad Católica is always second in the national tourneys
5cQD7pB.jpg

apliquen luego el tema de ChileGaf cabros.

doscientas, cien lucas, lo que queray ajajjaja

Yo quiero entender mejor español, apenas puedo distinguir los memes

the first its a guy that in a news interview said "and the guy told me, i can pay 200 100 and you suck my dick, JUST LIKE THAT" and the guy in the picture is the same guy from that interview. (just like that= así tal cual)

the second, Plaza italia is the place were people congregate to celebrate every thing and shit always happend, so with this the people is going crazy and shit IS going to happend.

the third is because, Argentina Trained in the UC stadium and the UC is always second on everything.

Ostinatto

CAMPEONES DE AMERICA !!!!!!

TUVE QUE IR A EMERGENCIAS, ME ESTABA DANDO TAQUICARDIA. ENTRE LAGRIMAS DE ALEGRIA, Y GRITOS DE MIS AMIGOS Y FAMILIA, TENGO 30 AÑOS ESPERANDO ESTE MOMENTO, GRACIAS CHILE POR DARME ESTA ALEGRIA. GRACIAS A TODOS. EL FUTBOL ES UN HERMOSO DEPORTE. TODA MI VIDA MIRANDO LOS PARTIDOS LOS DOMINGOS, POR DIOS QUE CUESTA, PEROQUE LINDA ES ESTA SENSACION.

ARGENTINA JUGO BIEN, AYUDANDO A SENTIR HERMANOS ARGENTINOS, YA VENDRAS NUEVAS OPORTUNIDADES.

LOS QUIERO A TODOS!!! ALEGRE DE VIVIR EN ESTE PLANETA. ALEGRE DE ESTAR VIVO EN ESTE MOMENTO..

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Congrats to ChileGAF. Very well played, and you guys should have won in regular time but your strikers are shite. I'm sorry, they are!

At least they are not Higuaín. ¿?

Ledbetter

Chile deserved this from the start. I loved how they played every match, so congrats Chilenos!

But I feel really bad for Mascherano, an amazing player who has been in 3 Copa America finals and not won one. It has to be rough.

ElFly

HD21fv8.jpg

Think the best part of this is watching the argentinian players lose. Way too many times our squad was defeated by the argentinans here.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Why was Higuain subbed on instead of Tevez? Such a stupid decision that may have cost Argentina the title
Imagine if Tévez had played the WC final.
Imagine if Tévez had played the CA final.
maybe it was not his best match, but some of his teammates are just mediocre.
Messi without Di María just doesn't work, I think. Di María is the lungs of Argentina.

Chile played a good match. Argentina played abit timid and really didn't threaten Chile much. Read in another forum from a supposed ex-CONMEBOL employee that CONMEBOL wanted to cancel this Copa for the 2016 edition, but Chile's government offered to host the entire tournament free of charge, as long as they got favourable draws, matches and calls, etc. Not gonna take anything from Chile, but how many Copa America's have been hand shaken under the table. Argentina just sucked in the final. Congrats to Chile though.

You're lucky only a few people care about soccer in this forum. Baseless bs like this usually doesn't end well.

the first its a guy that in a news interview said "and the guy told me, i can pay 200 100 and you suck my dick, JUST LIKE THAT" and the guy in the picture is the same guy from that interview. (just like that= así tal cual)

the second, Plaza italia is the place were people congregate to celebrate every thing and shit always happend, so with this the people is going crazy and shit IS going to happend.

the third is because, Argentina Trained in the UC stadium and the UC is always second on everything.

Thank you for the explanation.

Gary Medel también.
Ayyy lmao

I
wub wub
you

Pregunta para los chilenos! Escuche un cantico en las gradas seguido por unos pitos pero no podia reconocer lo que decian. Escuchando un concierto de videogames live en Chile, el publico hizo el mismo cantico asi que tiene que ser popular.

Alguna idea?
I have that CD but I'm not home. Wait a couple of hours and I can check that for you.

Poor Masche.

tumblr_nqzmuwua5t1uvdg4sjr.gif

He has by far the biggest balls in Argentina's team. He deserved better luck, but not this time.

I also feel bad for Messi, the guy really tries, but the problem is he is so used to play in Barcelona, and that's where he shines, cause all the team play for him, so when that doesn't happen, like in his national team, of course his performance suffer.

Also, Medel and pretty much every other chilean defender didn't let him breathe. He was so erased from the field.

Congrats, Chile. The feeling of the first title must be something really special.

A shame for Messi, dude deserves a title with Argentina.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom