• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DALL-E 3 is live through Bing Image Creator

MidGenRefresh

*Refreshes biennially
This is so stupid!

ZY1r5Ni.jpg

4jxytxN.jpg

JMmAW74.jpg

lWs2vAl.jpg

E9a7veo.jpg

lmimmfn

A wide and angled shot of Batman fighting Darth Vader with lightsaber raining, dark, high contrast, neon city in background with tie fighters

OIG.80rHOrV_eXAcz3hcykCT

Quite fun actually "A wide and angled shot of Batman and Robocop riding a motorbike, raining, dark, high contrast, neon city in background"
OIG.SRaQ3Gq_6AfeviwOBogw

Last edited:

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
How long does it supposed to take?

I tried one without boost, then one with boost on a diff tab. Took half an hour and nothing.

Left my laptop on and headed out for 2 hours. Came back and AI was still generating????

kanjobazooie

Mouse Ball Fetishist

I tried one without boost, then one with boost on a diff tab. Took half an hour and nothing.

Left my laptop on and headed out for 2 hours. Came back and AI was still generating????
Took 30-60 seconds each time I tried. A few of them had to undergo content review and that took around 5 minutes.

nush

Gold Member

Did that to me too. I just refreshed the page and started over. Just a few minutes for each one now.

"An evil gaffer named Elder Legend Elder Legend spreading rumors about an innocent gaffer named kanjobazooie kanjobazooie "

zEWKqDk.jpg
Fascinating how the AI manages to not fuck up a word that doesn't exist "KanjoBazooie" but can't properly spell simple words and the rest of a regular sentence out. Lol.

"Edder Legfend" this should be my new tag that says "Accordong to AI you are Edder Legfend"

Last edited:

near

Gold Member
The AI is honestly quite impressive and considering it's pretty much free to the public to play with, I'm really impressed. It's not perfect, it obviously doesn't understand certain requests, sometimes it can generate images with errors like an extra leg or spelling mistakes. But with time, this will be so polished that it will actually be scary.

2bYTr8Z.jpg

boz4Wfp.jpg

XDtomMF.jpg

Ft14X1t.jpg

n2DSC9i.jpg
ok174zk.jpg

FvulN7T.jpg

Top Bottom