• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DALL-E 3 is live through Bing Image Creator

intbal

Also, how long does it take to create an image because mine has taken about 10 mins so far and it's still creating.

"Thanks for your patience
Your images are on the way, but it's taking longer than expected."

That's all I have gotten all day long. None of them finish.
Waited two hours for one of them. Nothing.
Don't know what's going on. It worked fine yesterday.

Kacho

Tyson Fury eating a wheel of cheese

lUZ3koz.jpg

SirTerry-T

No limit. You get 100 "boosts" that speed up your image generation. Those reset weekly.

They have a license to use the content generated for their own purposes:

1. Use of Creations. Subject to your compliance with this Agreement, the Microsoft Services Agreement, and our Content Policy, you may use Creations outside of the Online Services for any legal personal, non-commercial purpose.
  2. Ownership of Content. Microsoft does not claim ownership of Captions, Prompts, Creations, or any other content you provide, post, input, or submit to, or receive from, the Online Services (including feedback and suggestions). However, by using the Online Services, posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting content you are granting Microsoft, its affiliated companies and third party partners permission to use the Captions, Prompts, Creations, and related content in connection with the operation of its businesses (including, without limitation, all Microsoft Services), including, without limitation, the license rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat the Captions, Prompts, Creations, and other content you provide; and the right to sublicense such rights to any supplier of the Online Services.

No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your content, as provided herein. Microsoft is under no obligation to post or use any content you may provide, and Microsoft may remove any content at any time in its sole discretion.

You warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your content as described in these Terms of Use including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit the content.
So essentially, Microsoft own the copyright to any artwork generated through their AI software that uses artwork they don't own the copyright to in the first place
Is that right?
The sooner this AI future is policed the better for all creatives who are daft enough to still continue to upload their artwork to the 'net.

intbal

I thought maybe it was the browser that just wasn't updating, so I tried the Edge browser on my Xbox. Same result.
Twenty minutes and it couldn't generate "A cat".
I guess my IP is blocked by Image Creator or something.

winjer

Gold Member
I thought maybe it was the browser that just wasn't updating, so I tried the Edge browser on my Xbox. Same result.
Twenty minutes and it couldn't generate "A cat".
I guess my IP is blocked by Image Creator or something.

It takes less than a minute for most of the images I'm generating.
I think it's doing it on the MS servers. At least my CPU and GPU are near zero utilization.

highly detailed and pre-rendered backgrounds in the style of (final fantasy 7:1.2), cgsociety rendered style, hdr image, 8k,

zwrk4ap.jpg
Bjdx2DO.jpg
uvllDN0.jpg
hJcEL4w.jpg
These are fucking wild. Imagine someone making a full fledged environment art piece in Unreal Engine 5. AI will be absolutely amazing for coming up with game concepts and world building references.

Sephimoth

highly detailed and pre-rendered backgrounds in the style of (final fantasy 7:1.2), cgsociety rendered style, hdr image, 8k,

zwrk4ap.jpg
Bjdx2DO.jpg
uvllDN0.jpg
hJcEL4w.jpg
Those are amazing, would love an old style Final fantasy like that.

I was originally looking to generate in that half-tacky early 3d rendered PSX look eg: https://www.vgmaps.com/Atlas/PSX/FinalFantasyVII-Kalm.png
Just thought it would be interesting to see!

EDIT: "1997 PSX prerendered early 3d environments in the style of FINAL FANTASY 7"
Output: (not what I was after, but amazing!)
rQNxrUD.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom